Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL- Germy
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day- 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: Da Wock#0001
6. Your Nickname: SatoDe Morgan
7. Your ID 1778
Additional information
Leader of... LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to make sure everyone feels welcomed! I don't ever leave anyone out! I lead by example if I don't want people doing bad things I wont do it myself.
I've always wanted to lead a org. I will make sure everyone is following server standards and standards within the org.

2. I am strict with RP, I don't ever wanna risk my org getting a strike. I will take action if anyone breaks rules.

3. I wanna create and fun and professional environment. My org will be sooo fun and we will have some good RP interactions between SAHP and FIB

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

4. I will improve the drone usage to RP it out using /me "taking drone out of trunk, and launching it' and the /do action to where it launches.
5. I will improve issuing tickets RP with having to look for the serial number of the car using /me and /do too find out who the car belongs too rather then just flexing G on it and looking on at car info. I want to improve this type of stuff.
6. I also want to improve the proper undercover work within the Division ill create in LSPD.
I will make the RP good and fun!!

!!GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS!!

- FIB HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- BLOODS TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND
- SAHP CHIEF OF S.W.A.T
- FAMILIES TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND

- HEAD OF NG AIRFORCE

Last edited:

Jesse.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Germy
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hours
7. Your ID 1778
Additional information
Leader of... LSPD

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I have good leadership skills.
I want to make sure everyone feels welcomed! I don't ever leave anyone out! I lead by example if I don't want people doing bad things I wont do it myself.
I've always wanted to lead a org. I will make sure everyone is following server standards and standards within the org.

2. I am strict with RP, I don't ever wanna risk my org getting a strike. I will take action if anyone breaks rules.

3. I wanna create and fun and professional environment. My org will be sooo fun and we will have some good RP interactions between SAHP and FIB

I will improve the drone usage to RP it out using /me "taking drone out of trunk, and launching it' and the /do action to where it launches.
I will improve issuing tickets RP with having to look for the serial number of the car using /me and /do too find out who the car belongs too rather then just flexing G on it and looking on at car info. I want to improve this type of stuff.
I also want to improve the proper undercover work within the Division ill create in LSPD.
good luck bro

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Snappy

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone- CET

4. Average online per day- 12 - 16

5. Your Discord- SnappyFX#6969

6. Your Nickname- Snappy West

7. Your ID-7052

Additional information

Leader of the Los Santos Police Department

I feel like that I can actually make a change within the atmosphere of the state and make PD what it can be. My plans are simple improve their skills and push past their limits, I will improve the RP, I will improve their reputation and expirations of the PD to the eyes of the public. I will be what PD needs, a strong leader who knows what is doing. I have prior experience in PD in this one and the other and with this experience I feel like that I will be able to be good enough to become the chief of police. I have High Command experience as a Swat Major, Lieutenant of Patrol and Captain of FTO also adding that I have 6 months (OOC) dedicated to PD only in the other city.

I feel like the current ranking system is too plain and it needs an update. I will update the current system and upgrade it with extra ranks
and maybe extra divisions for the people to choose from and add some RP within the department. Its time for PD to have an update. Here are some ideas that is most likely to come during my term (if I get it)
-Commander of Staff
-Commander
-Security division

As I said before, I feel capable for the responsibility of being what I know I can be. I wanna teach the officer of the law to be respectful, helpful and being what a officer should be, protecting the citizens. I want to the people of Los Santos to feel safe in the city. I want to fill and accomplishments for PD and for the city to feel safe.

Improving the officers actions because no-one will be able to contain someone and make them do everything they need to do but try and improve their understanding of the PD and city rules. As I said before that I am going to be making more opportunities for PD officers and more ranks so then they can get ranked up a bit more. I will be keeping documents of arrest and fines (optional) to keep a track on what people are doing within the department, why is it optional? Because it proves to me and the rest of the High command that the person took his time and filled out the forum and that may lead him closer to his promotion. I will make PD an enjoyable experience for both Legal and illegal.

I hope for the best for the future of the LSPD, LSPD ON TOP!

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay Hus
7. Your ID: 2295
Additional information
1. Leader of...LSPD
1. I was previously leader of LSPD and I have a lot of experience within the department, this being said I know what it takes to be leader of the LSPD and i know what to do as the leader of the org.
2. After the latest update brought to the city I have noticed some changes that benefit the LSPD and other legal orgs in the city, I have also noticed that the city has a decent amount of active players now and it continues to grow so i feel it will be less of a struggle to gather members for the org.
3. As the city grows being leader of this org will give me a chance to meet new players and introduced to new and improved police RP .
  1. I want to hold the department to a higher standard and bring a new sub-division within the LSPD to encourage people to join and see what new RP it will bring, I want to introduce a heavily armed, special response team similar to current SWAT but this will be a highly trained group of people, all officers will be tested for shooting, driving skill and also put in test scenarios for trainings and for decision of being accepted into the division.
  2. I will do a vehicle swap that will be mainly focused on vehicles that handle well and a few armed vehicles for the new division instead of focusing on speed as this will help the officers stay safe and also help other officers be able to handle their vehicles well while in pursuits.
  3. I would like to introduce events for the people of the city hosted by LSPD, for example we can host car shows that will be guarded by officers and will make sure all laws are followed while people can show off their cars, aswell as parties with cash giveaways such as 50k for a trivia or a spin of wheel with names.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LSPD Leader Interview at 18:30 Server Time on Monday, 7th March.

1. John Marshal (danni hodvard#4495)
2. Lucifer Kashaa (Drip#0801)
3. Will Robinson (Glad父JokEr#6984)

Applications for LSPD
Leader are now CLOSED !

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Ashhar Ansari

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: India Standard Time (IST) (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 6hours

5. Your Discord: Jack Miles#6570

6. Your Nickname: Jack Miles

7. Your ID: 14457

Additional information:

1. Leader of

Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

a) To start off the first reason i would like to join LSPD is because i possess something that many others do not, experience, work, and on-duty hours as law enforcement officers. Starting around Jan, i was a police officer for about one month, which provided me with a lot of experience going through the ranks of trainee all the way to a senior officer. And Also I was Deputy Cheif of LSPD in Paajis termAfter this, for about 15 days I worked in the SAHP Police department, which gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of both Police Organizations. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out to for a job offer to become the Lieutenant of Recuitment, within the LSPD. I have since come to rise through the ranks, to my current position as Deputy Chief of Police. I've come to realize the types of people you meet, and with countless successful interviews and applications I've reviewed, its given me amazing peoples skills. I have the ability to adapt to the situations and i possess leadership qualities, as seen i was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

b) I have been in LSPD, SAHP, and most recently FIB. The way that the FIB is structured is exactly how I would like to see the LSPD ran. We all still have fun, but when it comes to business everyone is serious. When someone needs help at DOC, we have a unit there immediately, if another officer needs help, we rush to help them. I would like to see the LSPD more active in general, and not just coming to events for the bonus.

c) I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, FTO, Task Force and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

d) I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

e) My last reason is because I truly believe I can run one of the best LSPD's the city has seen. I have met many people throughout my time in the first city, and I believe that with their help LSPD will truly be on TOP. We will welcome new recruits with open arms, and show them what it truly means to protect Los Santos.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization

My advices to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge about the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Cadet to trainee, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy. Also to increase the level of roleplay is to truly embrace being a protector of Los Santos. Toxicity is not needed anywhere in the city. If someone asks my officers a questions I want them to answer as kindly and as accurately as possible. I want officers to actually respond to police calls, and not just ignore a citizen in need. Verbal communication should also be stressed when arresting any suspect or getting them into DOC.

I hope for the best for the future of the LSPD

Thanks for giving your precious time to read my application

~REGARD EX-NG Senior SOF Agent, EX-Surgeon of EMS, EX-Leut. Of Recuitment, EX-Deputy Cheif of LSPD.

LSPD ON TOP

Louis Brokerz

Brokerz
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Ashhar Ansari

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: India Standard Time (IST) (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 6hours

5. Your Discord: Jack Miles#6570

6. Your Nickname: Jack Miles

7. Your ID: 14457

Additional information:

1. Leader of

Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

a) To start off the first reason i would like to join LSPD is because i possess something that many others do not, experience, work, and on-duty hours as law enforcement officers. Starting around Jan, i was a police officer for about one month, which provided me with a lot of experience going through the ranks of trainee all the way to a senior officer. And Also I was Deputy Cheif of LSPD in Paajis termAfter this, for about 15 days I worked in the SAHP Police department, which gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of both Police Organizations. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out to for a job offer to become the Lieutenant of Recuitment, within the LSPD. I have since come to rise through the ranks, to my current position as Deputy Chief of Police. I've come to realize the types of people you meet, and with countless successful interviews and applications I've reviewed, its given me amazing peoples skills. I have the ability to adapt to the situations and i possess leadership qualities, as seen i was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

b) I have been in LSPD, SAHP, and most recently FIB. The way that the FIB is structured is exactly how I would like to see the LSPD ran. We all still have fun, but when it comes to business everyone is serious. When someone needs help at DOC, we have a unit there immediately, if another officer needs help, we rush to help them. I would like to see the LSPD more active in general, and not just coming to events for the bonus.

c) I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, FTO, Task Force and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

d) I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

e) My last reason is because I truly believe I can run one of the best LSPD's the city has seen. I have met many people throughout my time in the first city, and I believe that with their help LSPD will truly be on TOP. We will welcome new recruits with open arms, and show them what it truly means to protect Los Santos.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization

My advices to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge about the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Cadet to trainee, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy. Also to increase the level of roleplay is to truly embrace being a protector of Los Santos. Toxicity is not needed anywhere in the city. If someone asks my officers a questions I want them to answer as kindly and as accurately as possible. I want officers to actually respond to police calls, and not just ignore a citizen in need. Verbal communication should also be stressed when arresting any suspect or getting them into DOC.

I hope for the best for the future of the LSPD

Thanks for giving your precious time to read my application

~REGARD EX-NG Senior SOF Agent, EX-Surgeon of EMS, EX-Leut. Of Recuitment, EX-Deputy Cheif of LSPD.

LSPD ON TOP
go and rock babyyyyyyyy

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL- Germy
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day- 7-9 Hours
7. Your ID 1778

Additional information
Leader of... LSPD

1. I want to make sure everyone feels welcomed! I don't ever leave anyone out! I lead by example if I don't want people doing bad things I wont do it myself.

2. I've always wanted to lead a org. I will make sure everyone is following server standards and standards within the org.

3. I am strict with RP, I don't ever wanna risk my org getting a strike. I will take action if anyone breaks rules.

4. I wanna create and fun and professional environment. My org will be sooo fun and we will have some good RP interactions between SAHP and FIB

5. I will improve the drone usage to RP it out using /me "taking drone out of trunk, and launching it' and the /do action to where it launches.
6. I will improve issuing tickets RP with having to look for the serial number of the car using /me and /do too find out who the car belongs too rather then just flexing G on it and looking on at car info. I want to improve this type of stuff.
7. I also want to improve the proper undercover work within the Division ill create in LSPD.
Can't wait to work with you all.

!!GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS!!

- FIB HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- BLOODS TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND
- SAHP CHIEF OF S.W.A.T
- FAMILIES TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND
- HEAD OF NG AIRFORCE

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Lewis
3. GMT+1
4. 6 Hours A Day
5. NoobMaster_420#9937
6.James Woodley
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department "LSPD"
I would like to become the leader of LSPD because I feel I have outstanding leadership skills and I feel I have what it takes to be in charge of a legal organization. I also have lots of experience in other organizations and I know the rules and how to handle situations. With my past experience, I feel that I know everything I need to in order to run LSPD smoothly and keep everyone in line I also feel that the legal side of organizations is a lot more fun and enjoyable.

2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because the organization has been disbanded quite a lot recently and I feel that if I was the leader of LSPD I would have a big impact on the organization and how it is running. I feel like it's my duty to help protect and serve this city and train others to do the same. I have a lot of experience such as being an FTO before it was disbanded the first time and I was in NG before that got disbanded and I was in USSS working for the government.

A) I feel that PD needs a strong leader to strive through all the tough times such as being disbanded and it is my duty to make sure that won't happen again as their leader. I wouldn't be overwhelmed or stressed out with all the work that is needed of being the leader of LSPD as I have worked there in my past and I know how it all works along with my other experience.

B) I will also make sure nothing bad happens to the department and if it does I promise to do my best to make sure that LSPD doesn't get disbanded again. From my past experience in other organizations, I have an idea in my head exactly how LSPD will be run and it ensures everyone gets fair treatment, no one gets free handouts on ranks. If I do notice that happens through logs I will ask the person who ranked them up why they ranked them up and if they have no explanation then I will put that person down to their original rank.

3. I would improve roleplay in the organization by ensuring that everyone knows all the rules and how to follow them. I would also make sure everyone is trained properly and knows how to do everything. If I see anyone breaking character or any rules I would make sure they are re-trained properly and make sure it doesn't happen again. If it does happen again they would then be fired from the organization. I also strongly go against Fail RP and I will make sure that everyone knows the RP rules before joining. I will ensure everyone understands the server rules, and that they can't just shoot someone on sight at any time.

A) I would keep professional at all times and try to keep situations calm. I would be strict when needed but also fun at times but not as if I would do anything I'm not supposed to do or wouldn't do normally. I want to prevent the organization from being disbanded again and I wish to be the one to do so and lead the way for LSPD to become great again. If a new officer asks me a question that they didn't get told in training I wouldn't just walk away I would politely answer them and ask if they need any other help same with a normal citizen. If it was a question there meant to know in training then I would have them be re-trained. I would think of an effective strategy on how to train people and I would implement a series of questions FTOS'S and high commands have to ask people to join. Before they ask them the questions they would have to make an application on google forms and if it gets accepted then they can get an interview by an FTO or a higher rank. I would ensure all training is done in-depth and that nothing is missed from what weapons to what you can and can't do or what you need to do in certain situations. There would be a document for the higher ranks or FTOs to access to show and tell the trainees for their training.

B) I feel that the ranking system in LSPD was too easy to climb the ranks when I was last in it and I want to confirm that the ranking system if I become the leader of LSPD will be much harder to climb and no one will get free rank ups. When I say much harder to climb up the ranks I don't mean it will be impossible I mean that I will be keeping an eye on people and their contributions to the department. I will recognise those who do contribute to the department and they will be receiving rank ups and additional bonus's from me personally for the good work they have done. No one will be ignored in LSPD I will be as active as possible and I will make sure everyone gets noticed for there part they play in LSPD.

C) I also believe that people are saying bad things about LSPD recently because of it being disbanded so often. I hope to become the leader so we can all work together and strive to get our respect as a legal organization back from the public and other organizations. Anyone disrespecting other organizations will be punished and have a strike put on them. 3 strikes and they are kicked from the organization. The reason it's not a blacklist is that I believe everyone deserves a second chance to prove themselves and what they can become as a whole. If they get another 3 strikes if they join back then it will be a blacklist from the LSPD department.

D) I have a lot of confidence in becoming the leader of LSPD and I have a lot of confidence of what the department of LSPD can become again. Like I said earlier if you disrespect any other organization it will be a strike for them. That's not the only way they can get a strike, the other ways are the following: Messing around in serious situations, Not listening to higher up orders when being told multiple times, Breaking RP/Character, and many more.

E) The department will be running at a slow pace at the start so nothing bad happens but once we get everything set up we will be on our way. Also, any issues that occur in the department will be solved and dealt with as fast as possible but also professionally. If it has anything to do with any of the members in LSPD sanctions will occur and be handed out when needed as said earlier. No one gets a soft spot even if you know a higher up there is no way of getting out of sanctions unless the people it happens between solve it between themselves and don't get other LSPD members involved like higher-ups. If that does happen then sanctions will be given out.

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Lewis
3. GMT+1
4. 6 Hours A Day
5. NoobMaster_420#9937
6.Jayden Kasha
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department "LSPD"
I would like to become the leader of LSPD because I feel I have outstanding leadership skills and I feel I have what it takes to be in charge of a legal organization. I also have lots of experience in other organizations and I know the rules and how to handle situations. With my past experience, I feel that I know everything I need to in order to run LSPD smoothly and keep everyone in line I also feel that the legal side of organizations is a lot more fun and enjoyable.

2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because the organization has been disbanded quite a lot recently and I feel that if I was the leader of LSPD I would have a big impact on the organization and how it is running. I feel like it's my duty to help protect and serve this city and train others to do the same. I have a lot of experience such as being an FTO before it was disbanded the first time and I was in NG before that got disbanded and I was in USSS working for the government.

A) I feel that PD needs a strong leader to strive through all the tough times such as being disbanded and it is my duty to make sure that won't happen again as their leader. I wouldn't be overwhelmed or stressed out with all the work that is needed of being the leader of LSPD as I have worked there in my past and I know how it all works along with my other experience.

B) I will also make sure nothing bad happens to the department and if it does I promise to do my best to make sure that LSPD doesn't get disbanded again. From my past experience in other organizations, I have an idea in my head exactly how LSPD will be run and it ensures everyone gets fair treatment, no one gets free handouts on ranks. If I do notice that happens through logs I will ask the person who ranked them up why they ranked them up and if they have no explanation then I will put that person down to their original rank.

3. I would improve roleplay in the organization by ensuring that everyone knows all the rules and how to follow them. I would also make sure everyone is trained properly and knows how to do everything. If I see anyone breaking character or any rules I would make sure they are re-trained properly and make sure it doesn't happen again. If it does happen again they would then be fired from the organization. I also strongly go against Fail RP and I will make sure that everyone knows the RP rules before joining. I will ensure everyone understands the server rules, and that they can't just shoot someone on sight at any time.

A) I would keep professional at all times and try to keep situations calm. I would be strict when needed but also fun at times but not as if I would do anything I'm not supposed to do or wouldn't do normally. I want to prevent the organization from being disbanded again and I wish to be the one to do so and lead the way for LSPD to become great again. If a new officer asks me a question that they didn't get told in training I wouldn't just walk away I would politely answer them and ask if they need any other help same with a normal citizen. If it was a question there meant to know in training then I would have them be re-trained. I would think of an effective strategy on how to train people and I would implement a series of questions FTOS'S and high commands have to ask people to join. Before they ask them the questions they would have to make an application on google forms and if it gets accepted then they can get an interview by an FTO or a higher rank. I would ensure all training is done in-depth and that nothing is missed from what weapons to what you can and can't do or what you need to do in certain situations. There would be a document for the higher ranks or FTOs to access to show and tell the trainees for their training.

B) I feel that the ranking system in LSPD was too easy to climb the ranks when I was last in it and I want to confirm that the ranking system if I become the leader of LSPD will be much harder to climb and no one will get free rank ups. When I say much harder to climb up the ranks I don't mean it will be impossible I mean that I will be keeping an eye on people and their contributions to the department. I will recognise those who do contribute to the department and they will be receiving rank ups and additional bonus's from me personally for the good work they have done. No one will be ignored in LSPD I will be as active as possible and I will make sure everyone gets noticed for there part they play in LSPD.

C) I also believe that people are saying bad things about LSPD recently because of it being disbanded so often. I hope to become the leader so we can all work together and strive to get our respect as a legal organization back from the public and other organizations. Anyone disrespecting other organizations will be punished and have a strike put on them. 3 strikes and they are kicked from the organization. The reason it's not a blacklist is that I believe everyone deserves a second chance to prove themselves and what they can become as a whole. If they get another 3 strikes if they join back then it will be a blacklist from the LSPD department.

D) I have a lot of confidence in becoming the leader of LSPD and I have a lot of confidence of what the department of LSPD can become again. Like I said earlier if you disrespect any other organization it will be a strike for them. That's not the only way they can get a strike, the other ways are the following: Messing around in serious situations, Not listening to higher up orders when being told multiple times, Breaking RP/Character, and many more.

E) The department will be running at a slow pace at the start so nothing bad happens but once we get everything set up we will be on our way. Also, any issues that occur in the department will be solved and dealt with as fast as possible but also professionally. If it has anything to do with any of the members in LSPD sanctions will occur and be handed out when needed as said earlier. No one gets a soft spot even if you know a higher up there is no way of getting out of sanctions unless the people it happens between solve it between themselves and don't get other LSPD members involved like higher-ups. If that does happen then sanctions will be given out.
To young buddy

hema

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Hema Khaled
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day 8 TO 16
5. Your Discord xxXXhemaXXxx#0102
6. Your Nickname Hema Pluxury
7. Your ID 782
Additional information
1. Leader of nothing but I have a good experience as I have been working in government (high command ) and aware about rules
- first of all its so important for me to make my organization so active so gangs and families can find something to do and create more competition
- i want by being a leader of LSPD to help to get more people in to the city so we can have 24 hrs fun.
- and also, i love to get in touch with a lot of people. - want also to increase LSPD activities and not only to fight for store robbery and it should be more realistic

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Snappy
2. Your age | 18
3. Time zone | CET
4. Average online per day | 12 - 16 hours a day
5. Your Discord | SnappyFX#6969
6. Your Nickname | Snappy west
7. Your ID | 7052

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

I have a lot of experience being in LSPD. I have been the Major of Internal Affairs, Major of Patrol, Major of Investigation and Major of FTO and Head of Internal Affairs I have grown into the organization a lot. I have been HC of NG,Gov,SAHP,FIB before as well.

Below I have listed my three reasons to choose for LSPD:
I want to build the organization to grow even better than it currently is.
Jay’s term was a great term with a lot of good successes for LSPD. E.g. they grew up to 20 units in the organization at some time. However, I think there is still space for improvement. I have seen amazing things in LSPD but also noticed there are things missing. When I get leadership of LSPD I will make sure to recruit non-stop for skilled police officers. Of course, I won’t be able to do this on my own, therefore I will select people with good communication and training skills as my High Command. I will provide them with selection criteria and with a training that is made to learn on the job, as the job within LSPD is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems. I will select based on the qualities someone has.

I will also set a strict policy where it comes to professional behavior of the LSPD. During my time as Major of Internal Affairs I have already implemented an employment contract and a code of conduct. When I get leadership, this will be further improved by setting up documents that specify which role in the LSPD has which permissions and a document that describes what kind of organization we want to be and what standards our officers have to comply to. These documents will also make clear to everyone what they can expect if it comes to growing in the organization, currently our officers get promoted whenever HC feels like it and not based on documentation or proven skills. I will make a major change in this by providing guidelines which are to be followed when it comes to ranking. LSPD is the organization that is able to improve on all these points.

When I get leadership my third, but for sure not final change, will be the communications. I will setup a proper communication system within the LSPD and will enforce this strictly. The communication systems currently are being used wrongfully all the time. Some officers simply don’t have their radios on or are being unclear over the radios. This will be improved in their initial training as well as during mandatory trainings setup over the time of the term. Besides internal communication I would also like to improve inter-departmental communications. An example for this is having bi-daily meetings with HC of the other legal organizations and setting up a communications team with members of all legal organizations in it. This can be used to quickly communicate mission critical information over all organization radios within a matter of seconds. This change can save valuable lives of, not just our, but all officers working for the State of Los Santos.
Last but not least I want to make it clear that all these points cannot be achieved without a proper team working besides me as a leader. High Command with the proper communication and leadership skills is crucial to accomplish this.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization. With these changes I will not just improve the roleplay in the LSPD itself, but also for the entire Grand Community. Here are three examples:

Proper procedures
I will make our officers follow proper procedures when, for example, arresting someone. The LSPD contains holding cells, an interrogation room and the ability to get someone’s mugshot. I will implement these features to be actually used before arresting the criminals of Los Santos. I will also make sure to maintain a healthy relationship with the government, with this we will be able to have more realistic court cases against the most wanted criminals of Los Santos. Making this change will cause a more realistic roleplay experience for the entire Grand Community.
Appropriate divisions
Currently the LSPD has four divisions (FTO, Detectives, SWAT,and Patrol). I have noticed that there is a lot of confusion about the tasks of the different divisions. I will implement an exact description of the tasks per division. I will make sure everyone gets their roles and that missions will require teamwork to accomplish them. All the new procedures will be transparent and overlooked by a professional Internal Affairs department.

Ranking
Currently LSPD has a ranking system partially based on roles within the organization and partially based on regular ranks. To create better RP I will change the ranking system to be regular ranks. This means officers could have the rank of Sergeant, but work for two different divisions. They are both Sergeants and are both equal, however they have different tasks. This will not be noticed based on the ranks anymore. This will be purely based on the real deal.
As a leader I personally do not care about having 30 ranks filled in to just get higher paychecks, I rather have a realistic ranking system with lower paychecks and more bonusses for officers that put in time and work. Something I have been missing recently in the LSPD.
After you have read my application I am sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can’t wait to further explain the changes I have in mind. Let’s make the Los Santos Police Department a respected department again, a department that is there to support the citizens of Los Santos and the other well-respected legal organizations!

Kind regards,
Snappy West

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Snappy
2. Your age | 18
3. Time zone | CET
4. Average online per day | 12 - 16 hours a day
5. Your Discord | SnappyFX#6969
6. Your Nickname | Snappy west
7. Your ID | 7052

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

I have a lot of experience being in LSPD. I have been the Major of Internal Affairs, Major of Patrol, Major of Investigation and Major of FTO and Head of Internal Affairs I have grown into the organization a lot. I have been HC of NG,Gov,SAHP,FIB before as well.

Below I have listed my three reasons to choose for LSPD:
I want to build the organization to grow even better than it currently is.
Jay’s term was a great term with a lot of good successes for LSPD. E.g. they grew up to 20 units in the organization at some time. However, I think there is still space for improvement. I have seen amazing things in LSPD but also noticed there are things missing. When I get leadership of LSPD I will make sure to recruit non-stop for skilled police officers. Of course, I won’t be able to do this on my own, therefore I will select people with good communication and training skills as my High Command. I will provide them with selection criteria and with a training that is made to learn on the job, as the job within LSPD is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems. I will select based on the qualities someone has.

I will also set a strict policy where it comes to professional behavior of the LSPD. During my time as Major of Internal Affairs I have already implemented an employment contract and a code of conduct. When I get leadership, this will be further improved by setting up documents that specify which role in the LSPD has which permissions and a document that describes what kind of organization we want to be and what standards our officers have to comply to. These documents will also make clear to everyone what they can expect if it comes to growing in the organization, currently our officers get promoted whenever HC feels like it and not based on documentation or proven skills. I will make a major change in this by providing guidelines which are to be followed when it comes to ranking. LSPD is the organization that is able to improve on all these points.

When I get leadership my third, but for sure not final change, will be the communications. I will setup a proper communication system within the LSPD and will enforce this strictly. The communication systems currently are being used wrongfully all the time. Some officers simply don’t have their radios on or are being unclear over the radios. This will be improved in their initial training as well as during mandatory trainings setup over the time of the term. Besides internal communication I would also like to improve inter-departmental communications. An example for this is having bi-daily meetings with HC of the other legal organizations and setting up a communications team with members of all legal organizations in it. This can be used to quickly communicate mission critical information over all organization radios within a matter of seconds. This change can save valuable lives of, not just our, but all officers working for the State of Los Santos.
Last but not least I want to make it clear that all these points cannot be achieved without a proper team working besides me as a leader. High Command with the proper communication and leadership skills is crucial to accomplish this.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization. With these changes I will not just improve the roleplay in the LSPD itself, but also for the entire Grand Community. Here are three examples:

Proper procedures
I will make our officers follow proper procedures when, for example, arresting someone. The LSPD contains holding cells, an interrogation room and the ability to get someone’s mugshot. I will implement these features to be actually used before arresting the criminals of Los Santos. I will also make sure to maintain a healthy relationship with the government, with this we will be able to have more realistic court cases against the most wanted criminals of Los Santos. Making this change will cause a more realistic roleplay experience for the entire Grand Community.
Appropriate divisions
Currently the LSPD has four divisions (FTO, Detectives, SWAT,and Patrol). I have noticed that there is a lot of confusion about the tasks of the different divisions. I will implement an exact description of the tasks per division. I will make sure everyone gets their roles and that missions will require teamwork to accomplish them. All the new procedures will be transparent and overlooked by a professional Internal Affairs department.

Ranking
Currently LSPD has a ranking system partially based on roles within the organization and partially based on regular ranks. To create better RP I will change the ranking system to be regular ranks. This means officers could have the rank of Sergeant, but work for two different divisions. They are both Sergeants and are both equal, however they have different tasks. This will not be noticed based on the ranks anymore. This will be purely based on the real deal.
As a leader I personally do not care about having 30 ranks filled in to just get higher paychecks, I rather have a realistic ranking system with lower paychecks and more bonusses for officers that put in time and work. Something I have been missing recently in the LSPD.
After you have read my application I am sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can’t wait to further explain the changes I have in mind. Let’s make the Los Santos Police Department a respected department again, a department that is there to support the citizens of Los Santos and the other well-respected legal organizations!

Kind regards,
Snappy West
Bro just make your own application one time bro how lazy are you?

Blue Opium

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mason

2. Your age : 17

3. Time zone : PST

4. Average online per day : 15

5. Your Discord : lickurstickyy#4133

6. Your Nickname : Jerry Creed

7. Your ID : 251

1. Leader of... LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I want to be leader of LSPD because i want to help leo side a chance to win. I have been deputy of SAHP twice and am currently high command in FIB plus prior High command experience in LSPD. I want to hold meetings weekly with all the other orgs such as FIB/SAHP/GOV and be on the same page.

If i was leader of LSPD i would be more on the rp side instead of farming arrest. First like i said earlier I would hold meetings weekly with all orgs to go over important/necessary things. I would make it harder to rank up, you would have to prove yourself to me/my higher ups before you even get considered. I would make patrol logs for each person like FIB has to be more organized i would also implement a strike system for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom