Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Information
Harry
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 4-9 hours
5. Drip#0801(AKA, AC!D#5054)
6. Stacy Akuma. AKA Stacy Fox.
7. 8556

Additional information
Leader of LSPD
1. (Why I want to be the leader of lspd)

I want to be the leader of LSPD because I have been in LSPD for many terms I have been Head Of SOT / SWAT
I ran that very well, I have been FTO in basically every term, I have fluent English, I have been wanting to be the leader of lspd for a while
I believe I can make it a better place and org. If I get a chance I would love it!

2. (Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?)
A. I want to be a leader because I believe I can make it a better place, and get as many numbers as possible.
B. I will rank people up by how I see their logs and time in the city I will be reviewing logs often unlike many leaders.
C. I will improve the following divisions: SWAT, Detective, FTO, etc.

3. (Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization)
I will review bodycams on situations often.
I will be more considerate.
I will make a new interview book as the current one is outdated.
I will review the logs.
I will make lspd a kind place.
I will make logs more professional.
I will be recruiting FTO's often and get more experienced FTO's to watch the New coming to FTO to review their work/how they teach.
I will recruit in every time zone possible.
I will be putting polls for lspd choices in emails.
I will be allowing leaders of divisions to have some free will and customize their outfits.
I will also give out bonuses on how well people work.
I will also be requesting it so PD script (arresting script/dragging) automatically stops you from accidentally running/combat mode running/pulling out a gun as I have seen many people done for miss clicks/muscle spasms.
I will also be working with GOV to teach people stuff/the law.
I will be updating the lspd books ect.
I will not be biased and will not be letting other lspd members be biased.
I will improve the rp situation in general.

Some of these above are improving non-roleplay levels also
Any additional info is needed please add my discord I am on very often.
Would also be a good fit for the job

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#7994
6. Your Nickname Wraith
7. Your ID : 2266
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1 reason I want to be the leader of the LSPD is because I am very experienced with PD. I am aware of the scripts and how they work. I have been a FTO in almost every LSPD term to ever be. I have taught some of the old LSPD leaders how to run things. I know how to properly train people and manage police situations

Another reason I want to shine more light on some parts of PD that are lightly touched on by most leaders. I want to involve more RP into traffic stops and make people want to RP with people in LSPD. I want have some good experiences with the community in grand RP. I want to involve some more PD scripts into everyday use. I want PD to be more about RP and not the clips and videos. And people will enjoy themselves

Moving along another reason I want to be the leader of PD is so I can evenly dish out ranks to the correct people. I dont want to recruit someone who is disrespectful towards his peers. The ranking system will have a bright light shining down on it. And if you put in the work and you deserve it you will find yourself higher up the chain.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-Dont ignore people and turn things down, I want to be a leader that puts a lot of work into even the little things.
-Have fun and dont take everything so serious

-Take the community under you're wing and watch them grow
-Interact with everyone like they are your brother
-Disrespect is not tolerated
-Thrive for greatness and fun not attention
I have known this guy for a long time hes a good person and would be a good fit for the job , hes always been there for me and always hears both sides of the story before sucoming to a conclusion/punishment overall great guy

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LSPD Leader Interview at 16:00 Sever Time on Thursday, February 3rd.

1. Snappy West - 7052 - @SnappyFX#2739
2. Alfredo Antonion - 3999 - @piotr2701#3315
3. Paaji Baba - 6532 - @Miss Hinata#9634
4. Dean Yip - 6400 - @Deanz#2941

Applications for LSPD Leader is now CLOSED

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
1. Name : Rasan Vermin
2. Age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord : Tony Vermin#8697
6. Your Nickname :RudeVermin
7. Your ID :348

f7e79012c44e49af0a8f38dbb0d70dc324f3f9a7.png

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Hello everyone reading my application , as many people already know my journey through out the many terms and ups and down , this is gonna be my final attempt for the leadership of LSPD . LSPD is very close to my heart and i wanted to make it the best for everyone who join the organization for the experience and roleplaying police officers ,

Reasons for these are
I am very passionate and hard working individual who performs the duty with utmost discipline , I tend to talk the problems out rather than giving people the bad experience , everyone tends to do mistake but the ability to correct them is the will yo do right , I have zero tolerance for racism, making fun of people accent , favoritism ,
I have many plans for changing the ranking system ,sorting out the mess between the ranks , human resource department changes will be focused on the recruitment of quality rather than quantity , internal affair among the organization is to make sure if the officer is right and have evidence he should have all the support we can give him .
strictness among the divisions and officers , proper assessment of rules and regulation will be the top priority
on the job training which means once you are freshly out of academy you will be then given certain task to complete in order to get the full officer ranks
I will prioritize the activity in every event like store robbery , hostage negotiation , stolen vehicle , fz raid ,events ( specified in the event section ).
it is the responsibility of leader to make sure that his fellow officer are performing well and are up to the task
choosing right people for right position and assessing them on timely bases so that people should get chance to prove themselves rather than people who want to ride fancy cars and show off there high command power

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization and to adhere them during there time in LSPD

• Leadership Is Responsibility, Not Power
according to my point of view leadership is responsibility , not a power . it is the responsibility one must adhere and continue to make the right decision for the benefits of the pd. Too many leaders get caught up in thinking about power rather than their responsibility to those they lead “You have to show that you know the way, even if you have no idea what to do.”

• Strategy and Specifics

A group needs a strategy ,it needs a framework to perform. the people chosen for leading the specific division managers can take steps to improve planning, staffing and organizing
They help you push the group in the right direction they bring a discipline and a focus to the organization that’s extremely valuable. They have a lot to do with how the group acts, but they have very little to do with how it thinks or how it feels. To do that, you’ve got to pull the group along, and that takes communication.

• Earning Trust

Earning trust and respect is crucial , You have to enlist followers when you’re in a role at the top, and you’re very dependent on those followers. What you want are people who are inspired, who are committed, who are motivated. It’s your job to instill confidence in them.

• Open to criticism

You have to be willing to invite open criticism. That can be done by using such techniques as weekly meeting with every person available and start taking there question and queries , this will create a positive environment and start to feel more attracted towards aspiring to do more , they will not hesitate to ask certain question to perform well , open criticism leads to the healthy environment and more successful individual development

Here are some more points i would like to add :
  • Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

5829a5-20191212014832_1.jpg

I have a vision of making the LSPD most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is mere title but actual work done and efforts are being put on by the people who works to make LSPD what it is now .I have given my time and efforts to this particular organization and I will do everything I can to make sure LSPD goes smooth without any complaints and best positive results . I have the experience and responsibility towards my duty . I just want a opportunity to implement my idea's with the help of people around me so that they enjoy the roleplay as a officer and perform the actions that are commendable
I have a MBA post graduation degree and currently working as a head of tax and revenue in the government in real life which can be beneficial for me to implement more ideas from real life.

3 Your advice for improving roleplay level in this organization
There are many roleplay advise I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of organization.

• Inter organization meeting and collaboration

This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated and will help in the collaboration of more successful ghetto patrol according to the rules of the server .

• Human resource management

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization.
there main focus will be hiring quality rather than quantity to give the result we aspire

• Communication and Advancement

communication plays a important factor in any organization, focusing more on the communication during store robbery , global , stolen vehicle , events will result in more communication and whereabouts of things happening with the officer and provide better results

• Interaction With Civilian and Other LEO

My idea of interaction with the civilian is taking more emergency calls within our jurisdiction and start interacting with them about the incident and taking notes for further investigation and helping . This will create the trust with civilian and more roleplay content .
for the other Leo interaction with them in a professional manner and assisting them when need possible will create harmony among the organization

lspd.gif

all these things are the basic fundamental things i would like to apply if given the opportunity and with all the experience working with LSPD and being in the server for more than a year will be beneficial for the upcoming LSPD .

Thank you for your time for reading my application
RudeVermin

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
Information
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
6. Your Nickname: John Marshal
7. Your ID: 15214

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Los Santos Police Department
133412343519.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank you for reading my application.
a) I want to become the specific organization Leader because I have been in LSPD starting more than a month.

b) I have a lot of experience to make my own decision that is always beneficial for LSPD. I worked under deputy in this term and I wanted to become the next leader as I know what improvements I can implement for our officer's interest towards their duties and their social development.

cb7c5c-271590_20180217235241_1.png

a) I will Improve/modify all the ranking systems and Special Divisions. As LSPD does have the SWAT division but it's not getting that much of vision.

b) Then Detective division I never saw them doing any Secret work or anything like that they even don't know what they have to do. I was Head of All the Dept (3rd highest rank) and I made my SWAT team but sadly LSPD got disbanded. But If I become The Leader I will take these divisions to Next Level mostly above the SKY.

c) At Last, I was Major of FTO before getting Head of all dept. and I know how to treat people and take their attention towards their training.

1547162520_bandicam2020-02-2814-27-18-711.jpg.c57b615683a38910ed30dae21228422e.jpg

I m thinking to make a new division "Special Protection Group", what are they gonna do?
a) They will evacuate The Hostage from the situation, Hostage negotiation, Rescuing Civilians from the critical situation, etc.

b) All the Group members can only be selected by the Head of this group and the req. will be; Min. of having a good sense of thinking, Positive attitude in all of the situation, Good Aiming skills.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Social development for Events

A) I have seen that officers get bored a lot in between their duty and they were forced to attend the event, why?
In this, I will conduct some special operations in between the events specified in a Store robbery.
Eg- Making 2 teams 1st will handle hostage nego and 2nd will conduct various checks.

B) So what I meant is that just not letting officers standing alone holding a gun. If we give them some duties they will not get bored and 2nd thing We will get more chances of a hostage being rescued out in a safer way because of the cooperation between of Team 1 and Team 2

C) We gonna develop a social sense in them and not let Events be a headache for them, this will make them enjoy these kinds of stuff.

The environment between our org members

A) As a Leader I need to make a good env for all of our members to work in it, Better env always results in a friendly surrounding and a happy vibe for all of our members that will make them to enjoy the RolePlay

B) Treating all our members as a family, I always treated my officers as a family and tried to be friendly to them as there should be a hidden bond of love between the members.

Interacting with other Leo's

A) This is 1 of the most important things to improve The RolePlay. We need to make a good impression overall the organizations and how we Respond to quick situations, Managing our internal things in front of all, how we behave outside of HQ, etc

B) Communicating and cooperating with other Orgs is also 1 of the most imp things, We need to be well at communicating as we have to go outside and we need to do our job with other Leo's such as FIB, SAHP, NG. I can bring this thing to LSPD as everyone follows their Leader, what am I doing matters the most because I m not here for any type of Joke I m here to Lead the whole POLICE department.

Internal Circumstances

A) As when we all talk about improving RolePlay, most people forget that In improving the RolePlay means there should be Legit things in all of them, Unfair roleplay will always result in situations getting worst. So as a leader I should find out a solution for this thing to make it Fair.

B) The solution is to make a special dept called "Internal Affairs" I know this is so common but as of this time If I get the leadership I will make sure that IA is doing their JOB correctly. We will make IA be democratic Dept. so, They can do their job without having any external pressure with any of the high commands.

Thank you for reading my application, I m here to get a chance to do something for my family. I always treated LSPD as my family!

UOx9OzM-2.png
+

John Marshal
Ex-Head Of All The Depts.

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh Sharma
2. Your age: 17
5. Your Discord danni hodvard#4495

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank you for reading my application.
a) I want to become the specific organization Leader because I have been in LSPD starting more than a month.

b) I have a lot of experience to make my own decision that is always beneficial for LSPD. I worked under deputy in this term and I wanted to become the next leader as I know what improvements I can implement for our officer's interest towards their duties and their social development.

a) I will Improve/modify all the ranking systems and Special Divisions. As LSPD does have the SWAT division but it's not getting that much of vision.

b) Then Detective division I never saw them doing any Secret work or anything like that they even don't know what they have to do. I was Head of All the Dept (3rd highest rank) and I made my SWAT team but sadly LSPD got disbanded. But If I become The Leader I will take these divisions to Next Level mostly above the SKY.

c) At Last, I was Major of FTO before getting Head of all dept. and I know how to treat people and take their attention towards their training.

1547162520_bandicam2020-02-2814-27-18-711.jpg.c57b615683a38910ed30dae21228422e.jpg

I m thinking to make a new division "Special Protection Group", what are they gonna do?
a) They will evacuate The Hostage from the situation, Hostage negotiation, Rescuing Civilians from the critical situation, etc.

b) All the Group members can only be selected by the Head of this group and the req. will be; Min. of having a good sense of thinking, Positive attitude in all of the situation, Good Aiming skills.

A) I have seen that officers get bored a lot in between their duty and they were forced to attend the event, why?
In this, I will conduct some special operations in between the events specified in a Store robbery.
Eg- Making 2 teams 1st will handle hostage nego and 2nd will conduct various checks.

B) So what I meant is that just not letting officers standing alone holding a gun. If we give them some duties they will not get bored and 2nd thing We will get more chances of a hostage being rescued out in a safer way because of the cooperation between of Team 1 and Team 2

C) We gonna develop a social sense in them and not let Events be a headache for them, this will make them enjoy these kinds of stuff.

A) As a Leader I need to make a good env for all of our members to work in it, Better env always results in a friendly surrounding and a happy vibe for all of our members that will make them to enjoy the RolePlay

B) Treating all our members as a family, I always treated my officers as a family and tried to be friendly to them as there should be a hidden bond of love between the members.

A) This is 1 of the most important things to improve The RolePlay. We need to make a good impression overall the organizations and how we Respond to quick situations, Managing our internal things in front of all, how we behave outside of HQ, etc

B) Communicating and cooperating with other Orgs is also 1 of the most imp things, We need to be well at communicating as we have to go outside and we need to do our job with other Leo's such as FIB, SAHP, NG. I can bring this thing to LSPD as everyone follows their Leader, what am I doing matters the most because I m not here for any type of Joke I m here to Lead the whole POLICE department.

Internal Circumstances

A) As when we all talk about improving RolePlay, most people forget that In improving the RolePlay means there should be Legit things in all of them, Unfair roleplay will always result in situations getting worst. So as a leader I should find out a solution for this thing to make it Fair.

B) The solution is to make a special dept called "Internal Affairs" I know this is so common but as of this time If I get the leadership I will make sure that IA is doing their JOB correctly. We will make IA be democratic Dept. so, They can do their job without having any external pressure with any of the high commands.

Thank you for reading my application, I m here to get a chance to do something for my family. I always treated LSPD as my family!

UOx9OzM-2.png
+

John Marshal
he will be good leader

JadenSmith

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

Internal Circumstances

UOx9OzM-2.png
+

John Marshal
E

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

Internal Circumstances

UOx9OzM-2.png
+

John Marshal
you have potentiality to be a leader.go ahead bro

Tanmay Mishra

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

Internal Circumstances

UOx9OzM-2.png
+

John Marshal
Yes he will be a good leader

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
Sam Pluxury said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
Harry
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 4-9 hours
5. Drip#0801
6. Lucifer Kashaa
7. 8556

Additional information
Leader of LSPD
1. (Why I want to be the leader of lspd)

I want to be the leader of LSPD because I have been in LSPD for many terms I have been Deputy
I ran that very well, I have been FTO in basically every term, I have fluent English, I have been wanting to be the leader of lspd for a while
I believe I can make it a better place and org. If I get a chance I would love it!

2. (Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?)
A. I want to be a leader because I believe I can make it a better place, and get as many numbers as possible.
B. I will rank people up by how I see their logs and time in the city I will be reviewing logs often unlike many leaders.
C. I will improve the following divisions: SWAT, Detective, FTO, etc.

3. (Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization)
I will review bodycams on situations often.
I will be more considerate.
I will make a new interview book as the current one is outdated.
I will review the logs.
I will make lspd a kind place.
I will make logs more professional.
I will be recruiting FTO's often and get more experienced FTO's to watch the New coming to FTO to review their work/how they teach.
I will recruit in every time zone possible.
I will be putting polls for lspd choices in emails.
I will be allowing leaders of divisions to have some free will and customize their outfits.
I will also give out bonuses on how well people work.
I will also be requesting it so PD script (arresting script/dragging) automatically stops you from accidentally running/combat mode running/pulling out a gun as I have seen many people done for miss clicks/muscle spasms.
I will also be working with GOV to teach people stuff/the law.
I will be updating the lspd books ect.
I will not be biased and will not be letting other lspd members be biased.
I will improve the rp situation in general.

Some of these above are improving non-roleplay levels also
Any additional info is needed please add my discord I am on very often.

Last edited:

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

Internal Circumstances

UOx9OzM-2.png
+

John Marshal
+1

Kapolatsik

Ex-captain of LSPD
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

Internal Circumstances

UOx9OzM-2.png
+

John Marshal
+1

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Time Zone
3-5 hours
Niko Bellic#6366
Niko Atkin

Leader Of Los Santos Police Department

I want to become cheif of LSPD because i have great experience of LEO that how things works at different organizations also i have be working as an LEO for 3 months (OOC) seeing how everything works also i have been playing grand rp for 5 months (OOC) which helped me to gain more knowledge about the city how things works as working in different organization my city knowledge might help LSPD to become one of the most organized organization in the city also as LSPD i will be hiring non corrupt officer which wont steal and betray instead work for their organization very hard day by day also if they work hard from their side definitley will get promotion from my side also hiring good guys and giving them a chance to prove themself also getting a good high command so that LSPD keeps co operating
with other organization

I would suggest always responding for other organization also keeping the city maintained by going on patrol also stopping criminals from taking hostages maximum participation from our side as in my leadership events like store robberies also saving citizens from criminals from disturbing them and telling them to go on a correct path and help the citizens instead creating menace around the city

JAY RICHMAN
EX - 1st Sergeant , EX - SS Agent , EX - Deputy 3rd class SAHP

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Hello everyone reading my application , as many people already know my journey through out the many terms and ups and down , this is gonna be my final attempt for the leadership of LSPD . LSPD is very close to my heart and i wanted to make it the best for everyone who join the organization for the experience and roleplaying police officers ,

Reasons for these are
I am very passionate and hard working individual who performs the duty with utmost discipline , I tend to talk the problems out rather than giving people the bad experience , everyone tends to do mistake but the ability to correct them is the will yo do right , I have zero tolerance for racism, making fun of people accent , favoritism ,
I have many plans for changing the ranking system ,sorting out the mess between the ranks , human resource department changes will be focused on the recruitment of quality rather than quantity , internal affair among the organization is to make sure if the officer is right and have evidence he should have all the support we can give him .
strictness among the divisions and officers , proper assessment of rules and regulation will be the top priority
on the job training which means once you are freshly out of academy you will be then given certain task to complete in order to get the full officer ranks
I will prioritize the activity in every event like store robbery , hostage negotiation , stolen vehicle , fz raid ,events ( specified in the event section ).
it is the responsibility of leader to make sure that his fellow officer are performing well and are up to the task
choosing right people for right position and assessing them on timely bases so that people should get chance to prove themselves rather than people who want to ride fancy cars and show off there high command power

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization and to adhere them during there time in LSPD

according to my point of view leadership is responsibility , not a power . it is the responsibility one must adhere and continue to make the right decision for the benefits of the pd. Too many leaders get caught up in thinking about power rather than their responsibility to those they lead “You have to show that you know the way, even if you have no idea what to do.”

• Strategy and Specifics

A group needs a strategy ,it needs a framework to perform. the people chosen for leading the specific division managers can take steps to improve planning, staffing and organizing
They help you push the group in the right direction they bring a discipline and a focus to the organization that’s extremely valuable. They have a lot to do with how the group acts, but they have very little to do with how it thinks or how it feels. To do that, you’ve got to pull the group along, and that takes communication.

• Earning Trust

Earning trust and respect is crucial , You have to enlist followers when you’re in a role at the top, and you’re very dependent on those followers. What you want are people who are inspired, who are committed, who are motivated. It’s your job to instill confidence in them.

• Open to criticism

You have to be willing to invite open criticism. That can be done by using such techniques as weekly meeting with every person available and start taking there question and queries , this will create a positive environment and start to feel more attracted towards aspiring to do more , they will not hesitate to ask certain question to perform well , open criticism leads to the healthy environment and more successful individual development

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

I have a vision of making the LSPD most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is mere title but actual work done and efforts are being put on by the people who works to make LSPD what it is now .I have given my time and efforts to this particular organization and I will do everything I can to make sure LSPD goes smooth without any complaints and best positive results . I have the experience and responsibility towards my duty . I just want a opportunity to implement my idea's with the help of people around me so that they enjoy the roleplay as a officer and perform the actions that are commendable
I have a MBA post graduation degree and currently working as a head of tax and revenue in the government in real life which can be beneficial for me to implement more ideas from real life.

There are many roleplay advise I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of organization.

This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated and will help in the collaboration of more successful ghetto patrol according to the rules of the server .

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization.
there main focus will be hiring quality rather than quantity to give the result we aspire

communication plays a important factor in any organization, focusing more on the communication during store robbery , global , stolen vehicle , events will result in more communication and whereabouts of things happening with the officer and provide better results

My idea of interaction with the civilian is taking more emergency calls within our jurisdiction and start interacting with them about the incident and taking notes for further investigation and helping . This will create the trust with civilian and more roleplay content .
for the other Leo interaction with them in a professional manner and assisting them when need possible will create harmony among the organization

lspd.gif

all these things are the basic fundamental things i would like to apply if given the opportunity and with all the experience working with LSPD and being in the server for more than a year will be beneficial for the upcoming LSPD .

RudeVermin
Damn you just copied each and every word even the pictures from my application from EN1 LSPD leader application
atleast you would have little respect and courtesy to write your own application if you wants to be the leader

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

RudeVermin
Full copy paste of Eklavya how will you become a leader when you cant even make a app on your own

Smith Alexander

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 1-9 Hour's
5. Your Discord 𝔼ℝℝ𝕆ℝ#9999
6. Your Nickname Smith
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Because I would like to make this Department amazing and open to everyone, I would also like to have fun myself and control a department. In General I would Just like to let LSPD Achieve Big Goal's. If I get accepted I will ask question's, Try my best, And always work hard.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Maybe More sub-divison's to make the department fun, And daily event's to make member's more active.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

RudeVermin
Reject my application thats a wrong

Shankhashuvra

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1) Your name IRL :- Shankhashuvra Banerjee
2) Your age :- 24
3) Time zone :- +5.30 GMT
4) Average online per day :- 5 hrs
5) Your Discord :- Glad父JokEr#6984
6) Your Nickname :- Will Robinson
7) Your ID :- 3776
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
=
(i) I recently joined this city and I was in city 1 for a long time , I was also in the LSPD there as and senior FTO. When I came to this city I wanted to join the LSPD again so I joined it . When I was in LSPD in this city I started from PO1(Patrol Officer 1) and they trusted me and I become Captain of SWAT.
(ii) Talking about experience I was FTO so I know how to train people and after been in FTO division I earned the captain of SWAT .
(iii) As a captain of SWAT I have been in so many events i.e. Store Robbery , Bank Protection, Ghetto Patrol, Black Market Raid etc. So I know how to handle the people and their demands and I know how to handle a situation .

= (i) I will give people rank on basis of their experience and how much they are dedicated to LSPD.
(ii) As I was the captain of SWAT I want to do extra training campaign in NG base by taken their permission for mainly SWAT members which will be more energetic .
(iii) I learned from my leader that to cheer our officers he used to give bonus like 5times in a week , so I learned from that and will try to give bonus to cheer our officers so that they become more dedicated towards LSPD .
(iv) I will check the log details of my officers in the email as well as in city and will maintain good relation with other Legal Organizations and help them .
(v) I will also improve the Internal Affairs Department which will bring out all the corruption so that we can have a corruption free LSPD.

Alfredo Antonio

Player
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: piotr
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT+0
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: piotr2701#3315
6. Your Nickname: Alfredo Antonio
7. Your ID: 3999
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

LSPD has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. I have gained a lot of experience and also right now im in sahp as a Deputy Chief , as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 3 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey. If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking officers feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking officers. If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every officer of LSPD is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure officers do not violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing officers will receive a promotion and the best performing officer of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thank you for your time!

Alfredo Antonion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom