Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh Sharma
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord danni hodvard#4495
6. Your Nickname: John Marshal
7. Your ID: 15214

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Los Santos Police Department
133412343519.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) I want to be a leader of this Org because of my attachment to This ORG. I m working in LSPD for days and I cannot mention all the stuff that I got from LSPD that includes Respect!

b) At this point, I also want to Give something to LSPD in return :) that is My Hard Work, Respect, and Devotion towards LSPD.

c) I have been in LSPD and I know a bit of what changes I need to make for our officers' welfare and what I need to do to increase our officer's interest/maturity for their Duty.

Eg- 1. Appointing HR agents "human resources" for our officers in which they can solve their social problems as well as their additional problem related to their Job.

Eg 2. Harassment protection by Our Internal Affairs. All the stuff will be private from anyone. (If anyone getting bullied internally/privately and scared to Report it to IA, so for that We will Hire the best of the best IA agents that even going to protect the whole privacy from everyone.

gta-phoenix-rp.gif

LSPD needs some improvement in ranks and other stuff. So no worries I m here
a) But as of now I think I can do something for LSPD coz I learned so many several things from everyone's mistake and even I learned something from my mistakes also :)

b) We will be re-managing the whole ranking system and each of the functions. (According to Ranks)

c) No more giving away of High Commands. Only deserving's will get it.

d) We have new ranks and names of rank for our officers (secret...). This will develop a sort of interest for them to try out new things.

e) We will make a form where every LSPD officer can give suggestions, If High command team thinks that the suggestion will give good results then we will implement that suggestion. (Right to give suggestion)

f) I have been in SWAT/DETECTIVE/FTO in Respected ex-leader Paaji's term. And I do have overall exp and In need, I can lead these Teams On my own(only in emergency). I trained so Many SWAT Units and FTOs But at Last, we lose all of them because of a hidden mistake that we Realized after the movie ended.

E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ

giving LSPD what it was supposed to have!
a) LSPD must have at least 1 special force except for SWAT. and I think that I got it. I planned all the things for 1st LSPD's special force made for protecting Hostages in any situation "Special Protection Group". I would like to be the next leader and want to dev this group "SPG" for that I have enough courage and ability to do.

b) This division will be train Commandos properly for doing any type of task for the life of the hostage- eg :-
1. Taking out Hostage and drive off to her/his respected House(Place) By our Newly-made DIVISION.
2. Can Provide Medical support to any rescued Hostage like healing any sort of bleedings, Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, etc

large.271590_20180507191553_1.png.9c7aebae161b91323f7be3599adf892a.png

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Interacting with other Leo's

A) Interacting with other Leo is also a part of Improving RP. This includes How to communicate with Others in such situations/criteria.

B) Our manner of interaction must be professional as It looks more Professional and Improves RP at some point.

C) This will create a good msg in all of the citizens that LSPD works in a professional manner, Automatically it will decrease any kind of Open Air Rumors and will create a msg that They are safe in their house.

Internal Circumstances

A) In most of cases Officers get favouritism promotions or Special Treatment from High Commands, we will Best Internal affair Agents to remove this thing from LSPD.

B) Internal Affairs gonna be Open for all of the officers, We will value our officer's Privacy and Their Respect. If I feel like 1 of our high command is bullying someone So, we as of planning of New IA will get full rights to Fire this type of officer from LSPD.

C) IA contributes the most in Improving the RP of every typical officer's life, And for that, We will establish strict Rules for IA and will conduct some hidden checks on their work and also gonna ask officers how you got treated.

Visions for Field Training Department

A) As being an FTO officer I can say that FTO does a lot. They train our new officers and conduct regular training sessions, but sometimes we forget that FTO tells and explains everything in that training session which may even take hours. They get paid like nothing for giving so many hours to FTO work.

B) I will launch some special programs in which they will be rewarded for training every single Officer.

C) Latest FTO manual will be provided with detailed things.

UOx9OzM-2.png

LSPD on TOP
John Marshal
ex-head of all the dept.

RRDevilYT

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) I want to be a leader of this Org because of my attachment to This ORG. I m working in LSPD for days and I cannot mention all the stuff that I got from LSPD that includes Respect!

b) At this point, I also want to Give something to LSPD in return :) that is My Hard Work, Respect, and Devotion towards LSPD.

c) I have been in LSPD and I know a bit of what changes I need to make for our officers' welfare and what I need to do to increase our officer's interest/maturity for their Duty.

Eg- 1. Appointing HR agents "human resources" for our officers in which they can solve their social problems as well as their additional problem related to their Job.

Eg 2. Harassment protection by Our Internal Affairs. All the stuff will be private from anyone. (If anyone getting bullied internally/privately and scared to Report it to IA, so for that We will Hire the best of the best IA agents that even going to protect the whole privacy from everyone.

gta-phoenix-rp.gif

a) But as of now I think I can do something for LSPD coz I learned so many several things from everyone's mistake and even I learned something from my mistakes also :)

b) We will be re-managing the whole ranking system and each of the functions. (According to Ranks)

d) We have new ranks and names of rank for our officers (secret...). This will develop a sort of interest for them to try out new things.

e) We will make a form where every LSPD officer can give suggestions, If High command team thinks that the suggestion will give good results then we will implement that suggestion. (Right to give suggestion)

f) I have been in SWAT/DETECTIVE/FTO in Respected ex-leader Paaji's term. And I do have overall exp and In need, I can lead these Teams On my own(only in emergency). I trained so Many SWAT Units and FTOs But at Last, we lose all of them because of a hidden mistake that we Realized after the movie ended.

E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ

a) LSPD must have at least 1 special force except for SWAT. and I think that I got it. I planned all the things for 1st LSPD's special force made for protecting Hostages in any situation "Special Protection Group". I would like to be the next leader and want to dev this group "SPG" for that I have enough courage and ability to do.

b) This division will be train Commandos properly for doing any type of task for the life of the hostage- eg :-
1. Taking out Hostage and drive off to her/his respected House(Place) By our Newly-made DIVISION.
2. Can Provide Medical support to any rescued Hostage like healing any sort of bleedings, Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, etc

A) Interacting with other Leo is also a part of Improving RP. This includes How to communicate with Others in such situations/criteria.

B) Our manner of interaction must be professional as It looks more Professional and Improves RP at some point.

C) This will create a good msg in all of the citizens that LSPD works in a professional manner, Automatically it will decrease any kind of Open Air Rumors and will create a msg that They are safe in their house.

Internal Circumstances

A) In most of cases Officers get favouritism promotions or Special Treatment from High Commands, we will Best Internal affair Agents to remove this thing from LSPD.

B) Internal Affairs gonna be Open for all of the officers, We will value our officer's Privacy and Their Respect. If I feel like 1 of our high command is bullying someone So, we as of planning of New IA will get full rights to Fire this type of officer from LSPD.

C) IA contributes the most in Improving the RP of every typical officer's life, And for that, We will establish strict Rules for IA and will conduct some hidden checks on their work and also gonna ask officers how you got treated.

A) As being an FTO officer I can say that FTO does a lot. They train our new officers and conduct regular training sessions, but sometimes we forget that FTO tells and explains everything in that training session which may even take hours. They get paid like nothing for giving so many hours to FTO work.

B) I will launch some special programs in which they will be rewarded for training every single Officer.

UOx9OzM-2.png

LSPD on TOP
John Marshal
ex-head of all the dept.
He was indeed a good Officer I want him to be in LSPD leader

JadenSmith

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

gta-phoenix-rp.gif

E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ

Internal Circumstances

UOx9OzM-2.png

LSPD on TOP
John Marshal
ex-head of all the dept.
you are the most suitable leader.hope u will get the post

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Munna
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Munna
7. 4692
Additional information
1. LSPD
2. I want to become leader of LSPD because from starting i was in LSPD and its been 4.5 months in LSPD and now i have so much experience i was high command at EN1 LSPD Gived me a lot of fun experience friend and now i want that i should give my time my skills to LSPD
133412343519.jpg

2. I have seen a lot leader they are doing a lot of mistake like they are making anyone deputy chief 100k id person is deputy and those who are older in city does who have experience they just in a small rank and if i will become leader this will not happen

3. If I will become leader I will make FTO at the top then swat and detective FTO is backbone of LSPD and it should be on top and especially IA is very important Divison there are a lot of people do mistake that they forget about IA and there a lots of people waiting for promotion but no one is getting and those Geeting they are on deputy chief and if I will become this will not happen
1547162520_bandicam2020-02-2814-27-18-711.jpg.c57b615683a38910ed30dae21228422e.jpg

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would suggest that LSPD should do events like promotion ceremony etc. Teaching Officer how to treat citizen and communicate with them in a respectful way will improve RolePlay , teaching them to use the radio codes correctly

Major Of SWAT
UOx9OzM-2.png

Last edited:

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
i know him from the 4-5 months and i was his hc when he was fto so i know him very closely he is really a geart person and knowes many rules he is the best option for the leader of lspd

Barbie Flame

Former Chief of EMS | Barbie Flame
Player
+1000 for
Information
1. Munna
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Munna
7. 4692
Additional information
1. LSPD
2. I want to become leader of LSPD because from starting i was in LSPD and its been 4.5 months in LSPD and now i have so much experience i was high command at EN1 LSPD Gived me a lot of fun experience friend and now i want that i should give my time my skills to LSPD
133412343519.jpg

2. I have seen a lot leader they are doing a lot of mistake like they are making anyone deputy chief 100k id person is deputy and those who are older in city does who have experience they just in a small rank and if i will become leader this will not happen

3. If I will become leader I will make FTO at the top then swat and detective FTO is backbone of LSPD and it should be on top and especially IA is very important Divison there are a lot of people do mistake that they forget about IA and there a lots of people waiting for promotion but no one is getting and those Geeting they are on deputy chief and if I will become this will not happen
1547162520_bandicam2020-02-2814-27-18-711.jpg.c57b615683a38910ed30dae21228422e.jpg

I would suggest that LSPD should so events like promotion ceremony etc. Teaching Officer how to treat citizen and communicate with them in a respectful way will improve RolePlay , teaching them to use the radio codes correctly

Major Of SWAT
UOx9OzM-2.png
+1000 for munna

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Everyone who vouched above will get their forum account banned.
This is leader application not a vouch place, if you want to vouch then do it by liking the application.​

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...

133412343519.jpg

gta-phoenix-rp.gif

E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ

Internal Circumstances

UOx9OzM-2.png

LSPD on TOP
John Marshal
ex-head of all the dept.
I think there is been a mistake, are you sure you are "John Marshal"?

Seth Wolf

Seth Wolf | Never Dies
Player
Information
1. Munna
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Munna
7. 4692
Additional information
1. LSPD
133412343519.jpg

I would suggest that LSPD should so events like promotion ceremony etc. Teaching Officer how to treat citizen and communicate with them in a respectful way will improve RolePlay , teaching them to use the radio codes correctly

Major Of SWAT
UOx9OzM-2.png
i have personly worked with this man i think he is the best person i can think of for this he has been HC in city one with me seth wolf so i know what he is capible of so i really think he should be conciderd

Kai Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Munna
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Munna
7. 4692
Additional information
1. LSPD
133412343519.jpg

Major Of SWAT
UOx9OzM-2.png
100% deserves this!!

Lunaa Quinn

Ex-LSPD Leader , Ex-NG Leader
Player
Information
1. Munna
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Munna
7. 4692
Additional information
1. LSPD
133412343519.jpg

Major Of SWAT
UOx9OzM-2.png
+ for munna he is one of the best and hardworking person i know👍🏻

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Munna
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Munna
7. 4692
Additional information
1. LSPD
133412343519.jpg

I would suggest that LSPD should do events like promotion ceremony etc. Teaching Officer how to treat citizen and communicate with them in a respectful way will improve RolePlay , teaching them to use the radio codes correctly

Major Of SWAT
UOx9OzM-2.png
+ :)

Sahil j

Player
Player
1 sahil jadhav
2. 22
3.est(gmt5)
4.1-2 hours
5.sahil#3391
6.pj

Additional information
1. Here are some reasons I want to be the leader of LSPD
  • In English server 1 I was high command. I have strong understanding of LSPD's systems, departments, and Rp. This experience will help me be successful and make sure lspd runs smoothly I also was high command in server 2.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for a few months
2. Why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is to Bring Justice to the people of the city by bringing in criminals and to make lspd great again and have everyone go to events and represent lspd as the citys finests.
3. Try to stay as IC as possible. Only call for help if really needed and its become ooc

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
The following players are selected for the LSPD leader Interview at 15:30 sever time on Friday, 11th March.

1. John Marshal @danni hodvard#4495

2. Munna Tripathi Munna Tripathi#0170

Applications for LSPD Leader are now CLOSED !

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vansh Saxena
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-(UTC+5:30)
4. Average online per day-7-10 hours
5. Your Discord-GALAXY YT#5058
6. Your Nickname-Captain Price
7. Your ID-15849

Additional Information:

1. I want to be the leader of LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

2. The reson I want to be the leader of this specific department is:

i. LSPD is one of the most important department to control the criminal activity in the city. I have been in LSPD for 2 terms serving the state and learning about the state myself and I Think I am ready to become the leader of LSPD and bring some good changes.

ii. As I have been in LSPD for too long now I have seen many backsteps of LSPD which in my opinion should not be in such a big organization. I have seen Favourism and Discrimination
between the male citizens and female citizens. This is so disguised in my opinion.

iii. LSPD is a kind of organization where the new members who arrive in the city want to get a good experience of legal organization. The first organization in everyone's mind when thinking to serve the state is my organization LSPD. Each and every citizen and officer will be treated with respect. I will also make sure that all the new citizens will never be ignored and there problems will be solved as soon as possible.

iv. I have some pre-selected officers who are well experience and well mature to understand the problems of the state and the organizations. The new upcoming officers will not be just tought how to do the cop things but also to respect the citizens and follow all kind of instructions given. Even if they are new for Legal organization all the other officers including me will guide him and make him a good cop.
th

My Advices to improve RolePlay level in organizations are:

i. All officers will be getting a quickest strike if they dont follow a proper RolePlay even after knowing about the RP.

ii. I being the leader of LSPD will make sure that there are not such Non-RP COPs and the Internal affairs team will be working as good as a new great organization

iii. I will add a new guide for the new LSPD members so they can learn and follow the RolePlay situations.
469785659_LSPD.png.3b7b7ceb00d8cf389240e50c3252d367.png

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION
-------REGARDS EX-LSPD HIGH COMMAND------

Last edited:

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266
Additional information

1. Leader of...: The Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I want to be a leader of this organization because I am understanding of how it works. I have been in many diffrent terms of the LSPD. I have pained a picture of what I would want my LSPD term to look like and I have a clear vision. I have experience with the LSPD and all of the scripts and abilities they have.
  • Another reason I want to be a leader is so I can make the orgnazation active and make people want to be in it. I can bring passion to everyone that works in it. I will become a respected leader no matter what past I may have had.
  • Another thing I want to be a PD leader so I can take my abilities and carry it with me throughout the LSPD. There isnt a lot that might hinder me from being the leader of the LSPD.
  • Bring proper rp to the LSPD.
  • I can make understandings for people in the LSPD. I can make training guides and make sure everyone understands
  • I will keep all things IC unless I see a admin tag. Because I dont like to break rp

ToxicArchit

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Archit
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord- ToxicArchit#5409
6. Your Nickname- Healthy Archit
7. Your ID- 1161

Additional information
1. Leader of...

20180523_lspd_Crest_with_Tagline_Full_Colour_3D_RGB.png

1. I want to become the leader of this organization (LSPD) because I have a lot of experience in LSPD, recently I am Deputy Chief Of LSPD and I am working in LSPD for a long time 5-6 months (IRL) and I also worked at SAHP, I am Deputy Chief There also because I have a lot experience I believe I am capable of this position that's why I want to become the leader of LSPD

2. recently LSPD is getting a lot of warning/verbal warnings if I become the leader of LSPD I am not going to give a single chance to get a warning/verbal warning
in LSPD and I also going to make sure to make LSPD a mature, professional, happy place

3. if I become the leader of LSPD so I am going to improve RolePlay and I am going to make this organization the best organization in the city

594a8c-Screenshot.png

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

FTO DIVISION

In FTO Division I am Going to add some realistic feature

1. GUN handling test (IN GUN handling test I am going to give the officer a pistol with 20 rounds to shoot in rang)

SERVER RULE BREAK

these days lot of officer is doing rule breaks like non-RP driving PG, MG, and much more specifically no-RP driving for these issues I am going to make a team to look all office if anyone break rule so I am going to give a strike instantly and this is the main reason LSPD gets lot's of warning/verbal warning

INTERNAL AFFAIRS

these days lots of high commands do FEVOURITISM to stop this issue I am going to make internal affairs if an IA sees any high command doing FEVOURITISM so I am going to give him/her an instant strike

ROLE PLAY GUIDE BOOK

A role play guide book for officers I think this is the most important thing that should be in the LSPD I think this is the best thing to improve roleplay

gta-phoenix-rp.gif

LSPD ON TOP!!

(EX Deputy Chief Of LSPD)
Healthy Archit
bloods-gang-gang.gif

🥵 THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY FORM🥵

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom