Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pryncess Parker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 4, 2021
Time of violation
21:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUW4p1tRPZE&t=11s

Pryncess Parker

Player
Player
Metagaming,Mixing,at my house in the city.I had no weapons.The Gypivelli Familly has been killing me nonstop all because left the family. 30175,4586,4180,20525,4195

1. Mass pile up in front of my property.
2. Pointing gun in the city (breaking the ghetto rules).
3. murdered 3 times.

4. ear rapping

5. Use of abussive language

6. Inappropriate animation in public as i saw a guy twerking on the ems vehicle.

7. Power gaming, when the ems showed up ( He cannot point a gun to ems on duty, especially in the city

Last edited:

Mia Mayt

Mia Love
Player
Metagaming,Mixing,at my house in the city.I had no weapons.The Gypivelli Familly has been killing me nonstop all because left the family. 30175,4586,4180,20525,4195

1. Mass pile up in front of my property.
2. Pointing gun in the city (breaking the ghetto rules).
3. murdered 3 times.

4. ear rapping

5. Use of abussive language

6. Inappropriate animation in public as i saw a guy twerking on the ems vehicle.

7. Power gaming, when the ems showed up ( He cannot point a gun to ems on duty, especially in the city
This happened to me too. I’m sorry :(

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
You literally meta gamed when you mentioned about reporting soooo you’ve just reported yourself GG

Pryncess Parker

Player
Player
You literally meta gamed when you mentioned about reporting soooo you’ve just reported yourself GG
You can’t be serious…lookin for a way to incriminate me when I was attacked by y’all at my house.

Last edited:

Pryncess Parker

Player
Player
Dude that’s the 3rd time I was attacked by your family in the city for no reason.All I did was leave that family and all y’all have done is attack me and cyber bully me.Thats enough of being called “FAT” and that I smell like “FISH” when y’all don’t know me in real life to insult me.Theres real kids in Grand Rp,and people that might harm themselves in real life from the way y’all BULLY people.

Last edited:

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
Dude that’s the 3rd time I was attacked by your family in the city for no reason.All I did was leave that family and all y’all have done is attack me and cyber bully me.Thats enough of being called “FAT” and that I smell like “FISH” when y’all don’t know me in real life to insult me.Theres real kids in Grand Rp,and people that might harm themselves in real life from the way y’all BULLY people.
it’s on you if you wanna get offended by what’s said in game it’s all meant in character we dirty gyps and we will live by this...
The bottom line this is GTA 18+ game if you wanna talk about kids playing this they shouldn’t even be playing it...

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Based on the video you posted and the person you accused to be punished nothing to do with the report or the video you got random dmed and the person who killed you there is noone to identify the id of that person as well as you got killed multiple times and the people you mentioned they are all infront of you but none of them shot or killed you the one rule break i can see is anim on dead body and it is nothing to do with massive rule break 4195 is clearly infront of you all the time and asking who killed you. Next time make sure to review your evidence before posting pointless complaint

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 30175 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 20525 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 4180 will receive a punishment for Punching in city with no rp
ID 86260 will receive a punishment for General rule 6.8
ID 78191 will receive a punishment for Mixing​

Pryncess Parker

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 30175 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 20525 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 4180 will receive a punishment for Punching in city with no rp
ID 86260 will receive a punishment for General rule 6.8
ID 78191 will receive a punishment for Mixing​
I’m wondering how do I receive punishment for getting attacked leaving my house? I don’t carry weapons for the simple fact I was previously EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom