Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Trapz Lovell
Suspect ID
5660 41106 600
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2021
Time of violation
02:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkKHREEiS98

JTrapz

Player
Player
For the past couple of days I have been monitoring and receiving complaints from not just my members but members from 14k etc of playboy starting hotel in zone which is clearly seen by the povs bellow. This allows them to control the whole map as they have the middle of the map -"the house" purely because 10 of them start in it. I think this should be taking seriously as this isn't just one or two members its multiple and they have been doing it repeatedly. Here is the other pov of them starting in zone and you can see how multiple of them are doing it as their points instantly starts at 50.

amze

Player
Player
Hi, ID 2004 here, before an admin reviews this id like to make some points.

No player from this event should be eligible for providing their POV as it has been over 48 hours since the incident.

Also I’d like to remind you that you are not allowed to make a report using the other players POV and admins have the right to deny it.

This report has not met the report guidelines.

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Can you please provide your own evidence of this event. You have 12 hours to respond
JTrapz The only evidence you provided that is yours is 2 days old.​

JTrapz

Player
Player
Since you really need my pov here u go again when I enter the circle u can clearly see they are inside the zone and already on top of the house. Also to prove this I would like the full pov of 5660 to be requested so we can see who else was in the house and the pov of 41106. Now that the pov are mine you can go ahead and review the report.

JTrapz

Player
Player
Since you really need my pov here u go again when I enter the circle u can clearly see they are inside the zone and already on top of the house. Also to prove this I would like the full pov of 5660 to be requested so we can see who else was in the house and the pov of 41106. Now that the pov are mine you can go ahead and review the report.

Last edited:

JTrapz

Player
Player
Hi, ID 2004 here, before an admin reviews this id like to make some points.

No player from this event should be eligible for providing their POV as it has been over 48 hours since the incident.

Also I’d like to remind you that you are not allowed to make a report using the other players POV and admins have the right to deny it.

This report has not met the report guidelines.
Its only been over 48 hours for the one before not todays hotel which it has nearly been 9 hours

JTrapz

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Can you please provide your own evidence of this event. You have 12 hours to respond
JTrapz The only evidence you provided that is yours is 2 days old.​
I would also like to add this is a pov request and they should have pov as its a red circle event.

amze

Player
Player
I would also like to add this is a pov request and they should have pov as its a red circle event.
You are not required to hold pov after 48 hours. Re read the rules please and use your own evidence.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
I just want to point out, the fact that there is a POV of them doing the same thing more than 48 hours ago proves that it's not just a one time accident. This is literally how playboys play the hotel event, and I think they deserve a punishment. They ruin the event for other families by having an unfair advantage because they are desperate for wins.

JTrapz

Player
Player
Can any admins review this quicker before its too late to even request pov.

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I will be requesting ID 5660 POV of the event
Please include evidence of the entire event from start to finish
Pending ID 5660 response. They have 12 hours to respond.
JTrapz I'm sorry about the delay.​

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing 5660's POV, I will be requesting ID 8283, 41107 and 18894's POV of the event
Also Alex Hoang do you have POV of you outside of the circle entering into the circle?
Pending ID 5660, 8283, 41107 and 18894 response. They have 12 hours to respond.​

JTrapz

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I will be requesting ID 5660 POV of the event
Pending ID 5660 response. They have 12 hours to respond.
JTrapz I'm sorry about the delay.​
No worrys ik you have other things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom