Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fernandinho ElCid
Administrators nickname
Yusuf Pluxury
Date
Sep 13, 2022
Time
17:48
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dIsFq1aYo&ab_channel=HolligaNreports

HolligaN

Player
Player
Hi

So I got punished wrongly for general rule 6.15 which is (When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN)
But as you can see in the pov there we engaged RP way before as you here one of my guys saying look "who's back" because they were provoking us way before, then they came back proking once again and since they came to ballas HQ ramming some guys when they got out they got shot by us.
He just run off to families HQ and BM when i was chasing him.
But as the admin didnt knew what happened before he punished me because he saw me shooting and i understand that has he is simply doing what he is supposed to do.

Here you have the first engagement with them/him

Then he went off and came back to HQ again provoking

HolligaN

Player
Player
With this i dont want the admin to be punished im just providing pov of what happened before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom