Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jad Hearts
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Hello Mazhor

A month ago I was blacklisted from EN 02 Server by Lebron for reason "Toxicity"
What happened is I joined a database on discord, I was talking then there is a guy nammed "Mafia Paul" or whatever was talking after me with screaming everyone was telling him to stop talking but he didn't even respect us and keep screaming without any reason. I'm not gonna lie and say i'm innocent but I did insulted him in front of many people because he pissed me off I don't like people who don't respect others and talking after them. Few minutes after, Lebron Pluxury start muting everyone from discord for 72 hours whoever telling him Stop talking and other stufff in GRP discord and I was one of them.
After that the guy mentionning my name with saying "You will see what's gonna happens to you", then I insulted him with words in Turkish (I don't speak turkish) and I left the database.
The same day, I got permanentaly banned on GRP discord which to be honest I deserve it because I did a huge mistake which is insutling someone in front a lot of people but I did it because he disrespected me first.
I already got my punishment for this situation which is perma banned on discord but why blacklisting me from whole server? When I talked with Lebron I told him that guy didn't respect me or respect the others he said "I know I will think about his punishment" but I guess nothing happened to him.

All i'm requesting you is to get my last chance even my punishment history isn't that good, but I promise things like this won't happens in the futur and I can agree for money wipe if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom