Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM+ FEAR RP+ mecry killing / 2787+ 146836+ 161890

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aux Lucky
Suspect ID
2787+ 146836+ 16189
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2022
Time of violation
22:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/esm6Uy5kzBg

Kings1

Player
Player
So ID 2787 RDMs me whilst im taking my 10-15 to my cars then 146836 Says '' KILL ME KILL ME!'' in real life nobody will ask to be murdered. then ID 161890 Kills him and sends him to the hospital.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
So ID 2787 RDMs me whilst im taking my 10-15 to my cars then 146836 Says '' KILL ME KILL ME!'' in real life nobody will ask to be murdered. then ID 161890 Kills him and sends him to the hospital.
Not RDM if u show the full clip u can see that u where shooting towards Beach marketplace and u actually hit me so I protected my self against u.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
And btw it was a misunderstanding I didn’t know what the situation what’s at that moment like u see at the end I was confused and how should I know he was mercy killing

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
wait what. this is rp.
you were going to arrest his friend who he decided to revive.
id 2787 decided he would rescue his friend.... 20 seconds in you announce you will arrest him and issy clearly rps with you and says no..what do you expect when you got a gang member wearing 100% red next to you...you turned your back on a criminal after you announced you were a leo arresting his friend.

rp was already initiated.

Kings1

Player
Player
wait what. this is rp.
you were going to arrest his friend who he decided to revive.
id 2787 decided he would rescue his friend.... 20 seconds in you announce you will arrest him and issy clearly rps with you and says no..what do you expect when you got a gang member wearing 100% red next to you...you turned your back on a criminal after you announced you were a leo arresting his friend.

rp was already initiated.
AH ok so in irl if ur friend is being arrested u would shoot the cop in his head? sounds fair...

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
AH ok so in irl if ur friend is being arrested u would shoot the cop in his head? sounds fair...
If I am a gang member that has the balls to wear my gang uniform out in public as a way to represent where I am from without care of repercussions

absolutely. in real life a badge does not grant you safety, it places a target on your back.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
It was all done with RP just accept it and ur report is 2 days old now.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Approved

He got in RP with you guys while helping his friend also I dont see it as RDM.
However, ID 2787 will receive a punishment for Mixing.
ID 161890 will receive a punishment for Mercykill. (You could have helped him using RP actions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom