Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Fancy. S
  2. Your age: 24
  3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
  4. Average online per day: 6-8Hours
  5. Your Discord: blanc#7067
  6. Your Nickname: Blanc Drakula
  7. Your ID- 88343

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-First ill Introduce my self I am Blanc Drakula I am playing in the City for nearly an year
From my first day in the city I have been involved with gangs especially bloods. My family members also been bloods members at that time​
I have raised and lived in ghetto.so till now I have gained a Lot Of Experience in city and I have experienced most of all orgs in city and especially gangs. From the first week I have been Parts of Bloods, then Vagos, Ballas, Marabunta and have been Deputy, Under deputy of the gangs and even I have Lead one Unofficial organisation (The Blood Brothers) So I know how things work in Crime Sector and I have been experienced my most of the time in Gangs and crime so that's why I, believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.
-I wanna become leader of Bloods because Bloods was First gang in city which I joined and I still have lot of memories from Bloods Street Gang and its a emotion for me that why i have decided to apply for Bloods and make it Top Gang Again just like before when i was also part of bloods and i would be giving chance to everyone to prove them in each section of gang like Turfs, Sprays, Robbery, Clands, Battleship everyone will be given proper attention
- lf i get a chance to become Leader of the Bloods Street Gang, I would make sure me and my High-command Hire Members from All Time zones to keep gang active 24x7 because most of the gangs fail to be active In some specific times like Early Morning and Late Night But It will not happen during my term and Even My High-command would be from All Time zones to keep a Watch on Gang Members and Make sure that They are following All The Rules and Attending Events Properly .I would also Make Sure when there are Events My gang members Pull-Up with full Numbers or they get kicked on the spot if there is not a valid reason and always maintain a proper RP
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
2. Everyone get chances to show everyone and prove their capabilities specially as a shooter.
3. Create Fear in Mind of Citizens and Even LEOs So they think twice or Thrice While Raiding The Gang
4. I will create massive situation while doing hostage situations and robberies so it will be fun for both the sides.
5. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city.

Thanks For Reading My Application With Regards​
-Fancy S​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom