Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Five Smiley
Suspect ID
4195, 4586, 131872
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2022
Time of violation
03:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBBicEcHEdk&ab_channel=5ive0h

5ive

Player
Player
This guy 4195 and his family keeps coming to my property keeps Killing us without proper roleplay or even giving us a chance to react, they always find an excuse to start a fight or RDM. I am tired of these people getting away with things, they keep breaking rules and come back and repeat the same mistake.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
You see the guy making the complaint IN THE PICTURE doing gestures on my car as its getting towed by the police ... this is corruption as well Patrick Chandy should be checked

5ive

Player
Player
Its LSPD and SAHPS job to tow cars left on the street FYI we dont even know that cop and I never ever said I was involved, There are lot of people as you can clearly see wear the same outfit. Your people leave the cars on the street in front our my house all the time, always RDM in the city, your people including come to my place sexually harassing my wife in front of everybody. Breaking a thousand rules, I asked you clearly in the video what are you here for, please learn the rules on the server. You are not above the damn law

MiekLyve

Player
Player
Its LSPD and SAHPS job to tow cars left on the street. Your people leave the cars on the street in front our my house all the time, always RDM in the city, your people including come to my place sexually harassing my wife in front of everybody. Breaking a thousand rules, I asked you clearly in the video what are you here for, please learn the rules on the server. You are not above the damn law

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

We engaged in full RP and we had a reason because you were gesturing on my car with you corrupt cop friends

5ive

Player
Player
I am glad you read the rules, lmao where were the Demands? where were the 5 seconds??? I hope you will learn from this. You laughing at my comment shows clearly how you dont give two shits about your people sexually harrasing girls. Also keep your body cam ready because I am 99% sure you are hacking with aim lock.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
I am glad you read the rules, lmao where were the Demands? where were the 5 seconds??? I hope you will learn from this. You laughing at my comment shows clearly how you dont give two shits about your people sexually harrasing girls. Also keep your body cam ready because I am 99% sure you are hacking with aim lock.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

it states "FOR EXAMPLE ISSUE DEMANDS" is an EXAMPLE ... it doesnt say that demands are the only acceptable form of RP

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader

We engaged in full RP and we had a reason because you were gesturing on my car with you corrupt cop friends

so ur telling me if someone is gesturing on some ones car they have a right to kill them... hell no they don't so that means u had no right to kill him bec first of all ur on his land bec him and his girl friend own all the houses in the arena so u cant give demands anyway u didnt give demands u just started to shoot

evyL sparta

Player
Player
FSlt8ZMWYA4uQ3K.jpg:large

so ur telling me if someone is gesturing on some ones car they have a right to kill them... hell no they don't so that means u had no right to kill him bec first of all ur on his land bec him and his girl friend own all the houses in the arena so u cant give demands anyway u didnt give demands u just started to shoot

So youre here to tell criminals that have a longer rap sheet than you have a career on Legal Orgs, as a matter of fact, criminals that have been in Legal Orgs as High Command for longer you been in the city, they can't be ruthless and comit crimes? A homicide is a work for the LSPD and FIB to investigate, if there's no eye witness there is no case. Yall dont fucking RP at all, this is stupid.
You can't tell a criminal what is a reason to shoot, its up to them. People die for stepping on the wrong shoes, literally.

Last edited:

Toma Mitsuko

Player
Player
You see the guy making the complaint IN THE PICTURE doing gestures on my car as its getting towed by the police ... this is corruption as well Patrick Chandy should be checked
Their maybe a picture but how can you tell if it was one of them? many people can wear that outfit. You can get it from the clothing store. I have that on bodycam so really you just failed RP. I have that whole situation on bodycam with you sayin " thats his ID" and gave no warning for us to leave... FAIL RP at its finest and breaking rule 6.15 lmao... 🤣

5ive

Player
Player
We both have our masks on, so you cannot recognize us no matter what unless we show you our passport. Second we never admitted on doing anything. Third there were no demands and there were no 5 second count down. Dont try and bend rules according to your will. If you need lessons on how to RP you are more than welcome, ill also teach you how to respect people.

Xenftp

Player
Player

So youre here to tell criminals that have a longer rap sheet than you have a career on Legal Orgs, as a matter of fact, criminals that have been in Legal Orgs as High Command for longer you been in the city, they can't be ruthless and comit crimes? A homicide is a work for the LSPD and FIB to investigate, if there's no eye witness there is no case. Yall dont fucking RP at all, this is stupid.
You can't tell a criminal what is a reason to shoot, its up to them. People die for stepping on the wrong shoes, literally.
you talking bout how they dont rp ? yall come to there house every day killing/ vdming for no reason your whole family doesnt follow rules at all

Adam Smiley.

Leader

It doesnt matter how long i have been in the city but i have read the rules and no one and i mean no one not criminals or LEOS can go around and shoot up a place. killing people for a stupid thing like ''stepping on someone shoe'' or doing dances on a car is not a good anoth reason to kill people with out the proper RP.

evyL sparta

Player
Player
It doesnt matter how long i have been in the city but i have read the rules and no one and i mean no one not criminals or LEOS can go around and shoot up a place. killing people for a stupid thing like ''stepping on someone shoe'' or doing dances on a car is not a good anoth reason to kill people with out the proper RP.

Adam Smiley.

Leader
well lets go ooc for a sec that's real life all right and this is a game so stop comparing real life and a game bec they are total different things like some people in grand own a heli, a super car and more but in real life when have u seen a normal person own all of that and more

evyL sparta

Player
Player
well lets go ooc for a sec that's real life all right and this is a game so stop comparing real life and a game bec they are total different things like some people in grand own a heli, a super car and more but in real life when have u seen a normal person own all of that and more
Its a role play, wym? Thats exactly what it means, thats why you have the fear for life rule. Not a lot of people own helicopters in the server, considering that we have over 200k players now, since thats at least 8m and "normal" people would just buy a house and max they favorite vehicle, what people do with they earned money doesnt interfer in the fact of the server be a Role Play. And if IN REAL LIFE people get shot for literally stepping on someones shoes why would IN A GAME they not be? Do you hear yourself?
Stop spamming post with unrelated shit

I am not spamming do you know the definition of spamming? Also I was told who gets shot over shoes and proved it happens therefore its very related. ;)

Demarcus_smith

Player
Player
This isnt rdm, they were RP-ing before shloting you. You provoked them in some way and they had an RP reason to shoot you. To kill someone you dont have tp give them dands, it was just an example. As long as i know, there sould be 3 RP actions before killing somebody fpr it to not be considered RDM and by talking for spme time they completed those actions, therefore this isnt RDM.

5ive

Player
Player
This isnt rdm, they were RP-ing before shloting you. You provoked them in some way and they had an RP reason to shoot you. To kill someone you dont have tp give them dands, it was just an example. As long as i know, there sould be 3 RP actions before killing somebody fpr it to not be considered RDM and by talking for spme time they completed those actions, therefore this isnt RDM.
As I mentioned above we are with masks on there is no way anyone recognizes us with a mask on unless we showed passport (Fail RP) and I never admitted on anything of what he was asking. Anyways, If you are not involved in this incident then please avoid commenting. I know exactly what rdm is and your history of punishments shows otherwise. thank you

evyL sparta

Player
Player
As I mentioned above we are with masks on there is no way anyone recognizes us with a mask on unless we showed passport (Fail RP) and I never admitted on anything of what he was asking. Anyways, If you are not involved in this incident then please avoid commenting. I know exactly what rdm is and your history of punishments shows otherwise. thank you
you have the exact same mask and exact same outfit in the scene as in the picture. And you guys were teaming up behind us sneaking with more people to intimidate. Playing like you couldnt understand clear english, also can be considered as provoking since we were trying to talk it out and you decided to go that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom