Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Atakan Atesoglu
Administrators nickname
IDK
Date
Sep 15, 2022
Time
‏‎09:22 PM GMT+3
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQRE5Pf3Ws

Atakan Atesoglu

Player
Player
Hi,

I started this server yesterday, played like 7-8 hours so far. Im so new about all of this stuff. As you can see on the videos, i was on the entrance of the house number 270. When i said "where is the manager of the house?" he was saying "Im a admin but not for this house" like 50 times. I thought its a joke and i kept waiting. After that, he said "accept that accept that" and i thought its a meeting moment that you show your passaport etc. Didn't even read the pop up message. On the last seconds of the video, he is suprised but i dont know why. I didn't call an admin at all. If i did it, its by mistake for sure. On the beginning, i thought its a joke or something. Please investigate this make the proper decision.

I know only ID about that admin.

Thanks

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom