Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mayur Escobar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2022
Time of violation
16:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g8jcPz_UJg

Alex mmiller

Player
Player
You give a command and we leave the area then we come back and you hit us on the sidewalk
and 2. pov

AceFlex

Player
Player
We have the right to shoot you after counting down from 5 go read the rules what kind of leader are you

Mayur Srikande

The Blood Brothers
Player
dont u know that u need to upload atleast 1min video proof
and u guys are talking to each other in discord .:eek:

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
NOOBIES I HAVE A POV OF U BOTH IDIOTS RUNNING INTO THE GREEN ZONE 3 TIMES WHILE WE ARE CHAISING U . DO U WANT ME TO POST IT AND DO U KNOW ANY THING ABOUT RULE 'RK' REVANGE KILLING GO AND LEARN IT FIRST AND WATCH OUT YOURSELF THAT HOW NOOB LEADER U ARE PIECE OF CRAPS POSTING 5SEC 10 SEC VIDEOS

Efe Flex

ok knk.
Player
NOOBIES I HAVE A POV OF U BOTH IDIOTS RUNNING INTO THE GREEN ZONE 3 TIMES WHILE WE ARE CHAISING U . DO U WANT ME TO POST IT AND DO U KNOW ANY THING ABOUT RULE 'RK' REVANGE KILLING GO AND LEARN IT FIRST AND WATCH OUT YOURSELF THAT HOW NOOB LEADER U ARE PIECE OF CRAPS POSTING 5SEC 10 SEC VIDEOS

What are you talking about

sainiankit

Player
Player

We have the right to shoot you after counting down from 5 go read the rules what kind of leader are you
read the rules
You give a command and we leave the area then we come back and you hit us on the sidewalk
and 2. pov
one of the guy come again n kill me , that guy name is aceflex and i reported please check admin

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
ohhh yeha the hacker is back Wody sir can u please request a pc check for this guys efe flex his acc looks suspicious and many people have said he use bugs

Last edited:

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Approved

ID 149135 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 187222 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 99621 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom