Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Thrustt
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
file:///C:/Users/ryang/Pictures/Screenshot%202022-09-11%20104039.png

RyanT

Blocked
Blocked
Hello Mazhor, i got perm banned on en1 for using clumsy, everyone else who has used clumsy has had a 60day ban or been unbanned. im not requesting to be unbanned straight away just maybe reduce the time to 60days. Its been nearly a month since the ban and i have played en2 since. I have been pc checked once on en2 and they found nothing (ss in the proof section) . I will happily undergo another pc check or whatever you need to do so i can play your server again. Im not denying the fact i used clumsy because i did. But in the pc check that got me banned from EN1 James said ''tell the truth or i will permenantly ban you'' i told the truth explaining when i used it and admited to using it and i got a 60day ban. Please can only Mazhor comment on this. Thank you

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
I already gave you chance once. Now you lost your chance. Welcome to blacklist​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom