Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachlan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Lachlan

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT+10)

4. Average online per day: 8 or more hours a day

5. Your Discord: Lachlan Smith

6. Your ID: 148339

7. Your Nickname: Smith

Questions:

Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

I have been in the fib for a very long time, I started of as a cadet and made my way up to Field agent1, and I wish to be the leader to try and benefit this organization, and make it more active, and make it the FIB that used to be.

1. The FIB is now constantly under attack, and I want to defend the base and it’s employees and make sure we are the best legal org and I have a lot of ideas how I can make us that.

2. I have a lot of experience in different organizations, and I want to bring these skills I have learned to benefit FIB.

3. I've been in Fib for not a very long time, but the time that I have been in it I have seen want needs to be done to make it better and make us the best org. I want to lead the whole of the FIB to implement good things, and make it very active, while as-well keeping a very good level of RP.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

The FIB last term was not the best, and I realized some flaws it had that made it like that, and I want to fix all of these flaws it had and make it a great organization once again.

1. A Good Spec. Ops Team.

The FIB has a lot of duties, and one of these duties is to respond to "Global If one of these is dropped, it means that other LEO's are in need of the FIBS assistance, therefore I want to hire a very well trained Special Operations team, that will be the FIB most trained, and most skilled in combat team. Having this team will be essential to the FIB so it can help respond to emergencies in, and outside of the city.

This Special Operations team will be doing a lot of Combat Practice, and the leader will make sure that every single one of them can shoot a weapon without missing. This team will also be harder to get and you will need to be not a high rank but a medium rank.

2. A Lot of Recruitment Drives

The FIB is currently under-staffed, and I want to fix that by doing daily recruitment drives, in said recruitment drives, a "Recruitment And Retention" Team will be managing said recruitment drives, they are going to focus on numbers, and getting lots of people in the Fib this will ensure that the fib is doing everything we can to make the city safer and better for everyone in it. One more bonus of having more staff is that when a gonad is dropped or an event is happen FIB will have more staff which means that we will have a good chance to win every event. Thanks for reading this and I hope you chose me to be the new leader of FIB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom