Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunaa Quinn

Ex-LSPD Leader , Ex-NG Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL : Yug Verma
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord : Lunaa#8533
6. Your Nickname : Lunaa Quinn
7. Your ID : 113797
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

. I want to be the leader of FIB because as I have been ex 00 agent and DHOD for UC for a long time , this ORG is the most important in the city defeat the criminal ORGs like gangs and Criminals families from their core . We need an capable , experienced , hardworking and responsible person to be its leader and run this ORG with care and hardwork for the ORG and I will be that person that's why I want to be its leader

2.2 . Activity and Favoritism : Favoritism and activity are very well connected ill explain how .this is one of the most important things in an ORG coz we need numbers all the time to tackle crime in this city , I will make sure we have more than 10 units all the time in every situation FIB is needed and more than 25 units in special situations like BM raid , Gang raid , Fam raids so that we will have a awesome chance to tackle crime and lower the crime rate of the city . I will make sure we have more than 5 HCs available all the time which are responsive and ready to help all the new members in our ORG and make sure me maintain the quality and the quantity FIB is known for in previous terms . Favoritism is the worst thing to do in a ORG everyone should be equal and treated will love and respect . If you promote or respect someone who doesnt even care about our ORG and coming for 1 or 2 hrs only to chill and enjoy and not doing any work will affect the people who are working for more than 10hrs doing 100% for their ORG but still doesnt get what they deserve they will start to work less . If you promote or respect a person who is work hard will do twice the work and tell others also to work hard coz our leader care for us rather than doing favoritism and promoting or giving importance to his friends . this is how we can manage favoritism and activity but respecting peoples work and quality rather than friendships.

2.3 . Raids : Our main goal is the create limitless case files again's gangs and criminal families so that they will pay for their crime when we will Raid their HQ or House and confiscate all their Illegal stuff from their Homes and make sure they dont commit crimes in this city . Raids can help us lower the crime rate in this city and create a fear among's criminals and make them thinks twice before doing any sort of crime again . An conduct BM raids once or twice a day to make sure its clean and no one is selling any sort of guns or illegal stuff there.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1. Planning and involving other ORGs :
We will plan and involve other orgs in respect and ask for their guidance when every we are going to do a special operation . We will make sure every ORG is sending units and helping us in all sorts of Operations where we all have to work as a team and defeat the crime in this city . We wont have any personal problems with any ORGs and never keep them in Dark when we are going to conduct a special mission.

3.2. Create and family like relation with all ORGs : We will create and great and healthy relation will all the ORGs and make sure we all are working as a big family by creating fun RP situations within us and enjoy our time with each others and make sure we dont have any internal fights with each other Because our main goal is to fight the criminals in this city not with each other we will treat everyone will love and respect because everyone deserves it.

3.3. Being an helping hand for everyone : We provide help or backup whenever its needed by anyone For Eg: if there is a global , local , Fz raids , Ems needed agents for BGC for their units and will be always there to help whenever its needed and would be honored to help and serve everyone .

3.4 : Give 100% to handle every problem IC ly : I will make sure all the situations will be handled IC ly and not going on forum for every stupid thing and even motivate all my units to handle everything IC ly and not by calling a GOD down every 5 mins . This will improve RP in the ORG to a whole new level and everyone will enjoy doing the RP.

Regards ,

Lunaa Quinn.

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
Best!!!! The buster.
I don't know if he will decrease crime or not but he will decrease people's money by busting most of the city.. lol
+++

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

. I want to be the leader of FIB because as I have been ex 00 agent and DHOD for UC for a long time , this ORG is the most important in the city defeat the criminal ORGs like gangs and Criminals families from their core . We need an capable , experienced , hardworking and responsible person to be its leader and run this ORG with care and hardwork for the ORG and I will be that person that's why I want to be its leader

2.2 . Activity and Favoritism : Favoritism and activity are very well connected ill explain how .this is one of the most important things in an ORG coz we need numbers all the time to tackle crime in this city , I will make sure we have more than 10 units all the time in every situation FIB is needed and more than 25 units in special situations like BM raid , Gang raid , Fam raids so that we will have a awesome chance to tackle crime and lower the crime rate of the city . I will make sure we have more than 5 HCs available all the time which are responsive and ready to help all the new members in our ORG and make sure me maintain the quality and the quantity FIB is known for in previous terms . Favoritism is the worst thing to do in a ORG everyone should be equal and treated will love and respect . If you promote or respect someone who doesnt even care about our ORG and coming for 1 or 2 hrs only to chill and enjoy and not doing any work will affect the people who are working for more than 10hrs doing 100% for their ORG but still doesnt get what they deserve they will start to work less . If you promote or respect a person who is work hard will do twice the work and tell others also to work hard coz our leader care for us rather than doing favoritism and promoting or giving importance to his friends . this is how we can manage favoritism and activity but respecting peoples work and quality rather than friendships.

2.3 . Raids : Our main goal is the create limitless case files again's gangs and criminal families so that they will pay for their crime when we will Raid their HQ or House and confiscate all their Illegal stuff from their Homes and make sure they dont commit crimes in this city . Raids can help us lower the crime rate in this city and create a fear among's criminals and make them thinks twice before doing any sort of crime again . An conduct BM raids once or twice a day to make sure its clean and no one is selling any sort of guns or illegal stuff there.

We will plan and involve other orgs in respect and ask for their guidance when every we are going to do a special operation . We will make sure every ORG is sending units and helping us in all sorts of Operations where we all have to work as a team and defeat the crime in this city . We wont have any personal problems with any ORGs and never keep them in Dark when we are going to conduct a special mission.

3.2. Create and family like relation with all ORGs : We will create and great and healthy relation will all the ORGs and make sure we all are working as a big family by creating fun RP situations within us and enjoy our time with each others and make sure we dont have any internal fights with each other Because our main goal is to fight the criminals in this city not with each other we will treat everyone will love and respect because everyone deserves it.

3.3. Being an helping hand for everyone : We provide help or backup whenever its needed by anyone For Eg: if there is a global , local , Fz raids , Ems needed agents for BGC for their units and will be always there to help whenever its needed and would be honored to help and serve everyone .

3.4 : Give 100% to handle every problem IC ly : I will make sure all the situations will be handled IC ly and not going on forum for every stupid thing and even motivate all my units to handle everything IC ly and not by calling a GOD down every 5 mins . This will improve RP in the ORG to a whole new level and everyone will enjoy doing the RP.

Regards ,

Lunaa Quinn.
Big vouch!!!! +1

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player
1. Leader of... FIB

Regards ,

Lunaa Quinn.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom