Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike White

Player
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 5 - 8
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to Be Leader of Ballas, Cause is the Almost all of the time is the most Active Gang in city and I want to Keep that way By Making it even more Active if Possible
As I got Lots of Experience Leading Gangs and People In everything
I Want Legal orgs to be Scared of us and Be Scared to Even Raid Our HQ if they want to
If they See The Color Purple I want them to be Scared of it Again Like Always
My Biggest Goal for Ballas would be Giving it Terrorist Org for the 1st time Cause they’ve Never got it in the History in the City . So it Would be a Pleasure To be the New Ballas Leader and I’ll Try Always making it Active and doing everything Possible.

I’ll be Doing Everything Possible in the City By Doing as many Gun Stores and FZ’s So Legal orgs could be Even Scared to Even Pull up to it and I’ll get as many members as possible and Bring Back Glory to Ballas Gang as it is the Most Popular and Strongest Gang in the City.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

~ In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

~ I'll make time for them whenever they want to kill in the Ghetto.

~ Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen, all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked

~ Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time.

~ The most importing thing is just following all rules and not braking them follow and don't disrespect any high-command or Deputies cause that would lead to an kick or a blacklist, every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be teached and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were a gang we need to do all the activities whole day make it fun every single second!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom