Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Furious Atkin
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Aug 20, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vK7QmSf

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
Rejected - General Rule 1.7 | Aki Sixninez Following on my last appeal i have been nothing but respectful to all the admins and the project along with the people i interacted with, i do accept my mistake and the punishment is deserving , but i wanted to ask one last time if my sentence could be atleast reduced so i can get back on grand and correct my wrong doings, if you do not believe i deserve it , i'll be fine with it but i wanted to ask one last time with hope of playing on this project with the big update coming thru i felt it would be fun
i hope my sentence could be at least reduced so i can play on this growing server once again and not repeat my wrong doings.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom