Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
joan kent
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2022
Time of violation
12:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7ryswuz2Nyc

Elon Sharma

Toxic
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
requesting pov from id 58448 on youtube
you have 6 hours to provide pov

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Xquann

Player
Player
I couldn't get pov because the electricity went out, but I didn't really quit the game, it would be more ridiculous to quit. It would be ridiculous to choose between being jailed for 75 minutes and being jailed for 180 minutes, so I really lost my electricity, please I don't get any warnings. I have 2 warnings...

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
I couldn't get pov because the electricity went out, but I didn't really quit the game, it would be more ridiculous to quit. It would be ridiculous to choose between being jailed for 75 minutes and being jailed for 180 minutes, so I really lost my electricity, please I don't get any warnings. I have 2 warnings...
Please bro don't defence. Timing is really bad. Two warnings huh i wonder how you got.

Currently NG is facing too much rule breaks so please admin take strict actions. I have posted 5 different forum in 5 hours.

Last edited:

Xquann

Player
Player
dude why should i leave the game when i have 2 warnings.

Elon Sharma

Toxic
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
id 58448 will receive punishment for cl

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom