Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon Moose

Former FIB & SAHP Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eliya.
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT + 3
4. Average online per day 10+ hours
5. Your Discord Elon Moooooooosk#7118
6. Your Nickname Elon Moose
7. Your ID 128029
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
Thank you all for taking your time to read my application, I hope you like it.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Because I want to continue White Wade's Legacy and as he just restructured the org and I will continue his way without having any issues of restructuring the org so player RP doesn't get ruined and continue their RP in this org without having to worry about getting disbanded and org losing numbers. And Also this term people I met are like a family for me now and I would like to work with them as a family and a good leader and keep doing the good job we did together.

2.2 Since I joined the city I have been putting all of my effort into to the Legal organizations since Six months ago In SAHP, I started as a Cadet in SAHP the lowest rank possible and I got the high command's position by Hard working, and after That I Decided to join the FIB I started as an Senior Special Agent and I climbed the ladder of the ranking until I became DHOD of HR&T and then I got Promoted to Chief Of Staff until I reached Deputy Director and Leader decided to Transfer me the leadership as I am the temporary Director right now.
and in the six months as an LEO officer, I was in company with many leaders I saw their weaknesses, their mistakes and achievements. so I gained enough experience from the previous leaders to not repeat those mistakes that they did again.
I now fully believe that I have learned enough to lead the FIB and make it the strongest and most respected it has ever been.
I want to work with the admin team and leaders of both criminal and legal organizations to make this city as fun as possible for everyone especially leos and FIB.
2.3 As an ex Dhod of HR&T the experience that I gained and I have I know how to fix the problem with people not attending to the events as I did as Chief of Staff and Deputy Director in FIB and As i did at SAHP.
also I would make the FIB be Liked by other orgs and no conflicts as it was and keep the good relationships with them, Also I would work with the Illegal orgs as well and the Administration to bring a good quality and fun roleplay for the city and its members.
and also for fixing the low numbers of case files I would make a new bonus system for the CID (UC) agents and A new special way for training how to get evidence and I would be writing the cases myself so there will be no problems at the case files and low numbers of case files.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-doing IC Global events which will include other leos , gangs and aswell citizen so people trust FIB as a Keeper and protector of the city.

-I want to resolve everything IC-ly without breaking the character and going on forums so noones rp gets Ruined.

- Take more advantage of /me and /do commands.

- Change cars if possible by administration.

- Weekly events with bonuses to the agents in order to motivate them.
(exp.: the agent with the most confiscated items, the agent with the biggest amount of arrests, the agent who destroyed the biggest amount of cannabis sites, the agent who trained more junior agents)

- Multiple Promotion ceremonies in the week for the agents

- Assigning specific undercover agents to every legal org and Illegal orgs to keep an eye on any illegal activities performed to stop the corruption.

- Regular organized Outer City patrols which will be coordinated with other organizations,

-I Want to make the RP in FIB the best under my leadership.

-Doing negotiation training with other orgs.

-making sure every single agent has knowledge of the state legislation.

Thomas Yamaguchi

14k Triad
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eliya.
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT + 3
4. Average online per day 10+ hours
5. Your Discord Elon Moooooooosk#7118
6. Your Nickname Elon Moose
7. Your ID 128029
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
Thank you all for taking your time to read my application, I hope you like it.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Because I want to continue White Wade's Legacy and as he just restructured the org and I will continue his way without having any issues of restructuring the org so player RP doesn't get ruined and continue their RP in this org without having to worry about getting disbanded and org losing numbers. And Also this term people I met are like a family for me now and I would like to work with them as a family and a good leader and keep doing the good job we did together.

2.2 Since I joined the city I have been putting all of my effort into to the Legal organizations since Six months ago In SAHP, I started as a Cadet in SAHP the lowest rank possible and I got the high command's position by Hard working, and after That I Decided to join the FIB I started as an Senior Special Agent and I climbed the ladder of the ranking until I became DHOD of HR&T and then I got Promoted to Chief Of Staff until I reached Deputy Director and Leader decided to Transfer me the leadership as I am the temporary Director right now.
and in the six months as an LEO officer, I was in company with many leaders I saw their weaknesses, their mistakes and achievements. so I gained enough experience from the previous leaders to not repeat those mistakes that they did again.
I now fully believe that I have learned enough to lead the FIB and make it the strongest and most respected it has ever been.
I want to work with the admin team and leaders of both criminal and legal organizations to make this city as fun as possible for everyone especially leos and FIB.
2.3 As an ex Dhod of HR&T the experience that I gained and I have I know how to fix the problem with people not attending to the events as I did as Chief of Staff and Deputy Director in FIB and As i did at SAHP.
also I would make the FIB be Liked by other orgs and no conflicts as it was and keep the good relationships with them, Also I would work with the Illegal orgs as well and the Administration to bring a good quality and fun roleplay for the city and its members.
and also for fixing the low numbers of case files I would make a new bonus system for the CID (UC) agents and A new special way for training how to get evidence and I would be writing the cases myself so there will be no problems at the case files and low numbers of case files.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-doing IC Global events which will include other leos , gangs and aswell citizen so people trust FIB as a Keeper and protector of the city.

-I want to resolve everything IC-ly without breaking the character and going on forums so noones rp gets Ruined.

- Take more advantage of /me and /do commands.

- Change cars if possible by administration.

- Weekly events with bonuses to the agents in order to motivate them.
(exp.: the agent with the most confiscated items, the agent with the biggest amount of arrests, the agent who destroyed the biggest amount of cannabis sites, the agent who trained more junior agents)

- Multiple Promotion ceremonies in the week for the agents

- Assigning specific undercover agents to every legal org and Illegal orgs to keep an eye on any illegal activities performed to stop the corruption.

- Regular organized Outer City patrols which will be coordinated with other organizations,

-I Want to make the RP in FIB the best under my leadership.

-Doing negotiation training with other orgs.

-making sure every single agent has knowledge of the state legislation.
BIG +1 Moose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom