Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yuki Sharky
Administrators nickname
Justin Bolt
Date
Sep 17, 2022
Time
4pm
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO33vEPgE80

Jonny Smokealot

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I want to complain that the admins Justin Bolt and Brain Schmardani and more are just changing my name and the name of my friends "Sharky" with no reason.
We`re just here to have some fun in roleplay, doing events and more!
We really like Sharky as a last name because Sharks are the top predators in the sea and we all love sharks. Some of us are ooc friends and we go diving in the Sea together. When I saw the first shark in my life i felt in love with them cause they are the coolest animals in the world.
I don't know if the admins of this server hate sharks, I can't understand that.
Why Admins can change our names without telling us any reason about the namechange, what an untrustworthy server.
We really don't understand why we can't use this name, nobody is explaining it for us.
They all react like the're ooc mad or something like this. I don't now it's just because we are just better in playing like a team then the most on DE03 and because of that they don't want that we have the same name? Or they think we are cheating?
What i can say, nobody of the Sharky guys will ever cheat in this game, we all hate cheaters and just want to destroy them legity.
In my opinion it's very bad admin work to namechange and telling no reasons for that change.
I played Server DE02 for long time and never saw happening something bad like this.
U can ask everybody on DE02 that I'm doing good Roleplay on this server.
When I woke up i directly saw that my name just changed and when I was at the government I changed the name back to Sharky.
The admins instantly changed it again without telling anybody something. Is this good admin work in your opinion?
They just do anything they want without telling the player what they have done wrong.
We've never annoyed other players or did anything bad here, we just want to do our events and sometimes our RP to make this server better.
I really appreciate that you took the time for reading this and I would be happy if i get an answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom