Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don salieri
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 16, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/196800/#post-703059

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
Sir I need your help , I got a ban for Bug abuse for 2 days ago, I accepted my mistake But there is a guy who is provoking from day one from my bug abuse thread as i didnt said anything to him
I applied for a bloods leadership but he didnt stop there he texted me on forum account
So its completely provoking, hes playing with my mind and emotion
So i just said him in Indian langauge " Motherfucker do your own work. Why your getting jealous begger ? come and drink my piss bloody motherfucker " Dont Text me again Dick. So he being smart he reported me for parents insult where he already stated motherfucker is not parents insult
And it got accepted By admin saif khan . I personally texted saif khan that motherfucker is not parents insult didnt you know that ? He said Its Gr 3.1 Ooc insult but he gave punsihment me for Gr 3.2 parents isnult so its completely wrongful judgement by admin but i should not be a victim of this
So i hope I get my wrongful judgement of admin for Parents insult get removed . I have only hope on you sir. May i get justice. I am all alone on grand rp from day one, i dont hire pimps or laywers on my threads. I fight my wars alone so as a senior admin please give me justice

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You insulted his parents.
Rejected​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom