Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nirjhar Black
Administrators nickname
Phani Pluxury
Date
Sep 16, 2022
Time
10:34
Proofs
https://imgur.com/hJ3nTYK

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Hello with due respect i would like to post this thread about the issue which has occured regarding me. I want to clear everything out here. Let me explain you about my laptop and my internet. So i live near Kolkata and in my area the net is not so good, i get like 5 to 6 mbps sometimes below than that. And talking about my laptop it is HP Pavillion 15 which i use sometimes for playing games right now as i am away from my home. Generally i have a PC but it is at my home which i use the most for playing games. So when i play normal games i get like 60 to 70 fps normally at ultra settings. And when i play GTA 5 Online i get decent fps at high settings but lag sometimes. So my GTA is set at high settings which is the default settings on my laptop. When i play Grand RP using RageMP my game lags a lot normally and i need to ALT TAB and refresh often. It really lags a lot and the things around me doesn't render. When there is 1000+ people playing on the server and i go to beach market or hospital i crash suddenly because my laptop cannot handle the pressure.

Now i want to explain about what happened at weapons factory. I was lagging a lot it was first day of the GC promotion, i was so happy i would play and buy prime with that GC. I was not busy, so i went to weapons and entered from the containers side and there were maybe 5 to 6 people who entered behind me, and my game suddenly got stucked for 6 to 7 secs but i was pressing all my keys moving the mouse but nothing was in my control. It was the pressure my laptop couldn't handle. I tried my best to do everthing i also pressed t and wrote bro i am lagging but nothing helped. It was completely lag, i tried saving pov but nothing registered after 10 secs i suddenly died and i was at hospital. I knew that they would report me so i tried writing but nothing helped, because my screen my stuck it was lagging for few secs. If i really used any cheats i would have killed all of them but trust me its not like that i don't have any knowledge about it. It is completely lag. Please help me.

I am playing this server since a long time, i have not invested any money, i have grinded and put all my time to get money on the server. I don't play this game for shooting i play it for rpying and for fun, I like to grind money buy cars, houses, clothes. Sell them buy new stuff i do things in my own i don't bother anyone. As i don't get much time now i am not always active i was just paying for my apartment and randomly went to the event as i love to help my family out. When i was active i did everything i tried my best to help my family. I am not a cheater, i love to play on this server, i have never done such type of things, Cheating is not in my veins. I am really upset as i can't do anything but asking for a help to you. I just want everything back i want to play, i have never used hacks i dont know what are those, i dont have any knowledge about them. Please trust me and give me a chance, i am asking for your help. I am really down for everything you say, if it is a pc check or anything you say. I can't even run discord or any other application when i play ragemp I use my mobile when i am on my laptop. I just need your trust and help to play on this server. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. I hope everything gets fixed again. Thank you, waiting for a reply from your side.

Some proofs after i died and spawned at hospital, the things near me didn't spawn:-

~Nirjhar Black

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
i request you for a pc check or something, i can't do anything i need your help, trust me its not my fault i didn't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom