Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joe Selfy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2022
Time of violation
19:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WEri1-Uk5wE

Jay mayt

Player
Player
1. not makeup 2.was an accident anyway 3.metagaming we don't know ur in the same area so could be metagaming to people 4.not like i did anything rude to you so i don't really see why there's a report but hey do what u gotta do ig just sad...

James Chopper

Ex Chief Of Internal Affairs
Player
VDM at my family house. ID 236 is from FIB so could be wearing makeup
He wasn’t in the wrong, that wasn’t VDM as it would’ve been an intentional hit and from your perspective we don’t completely know as he may of not been able to see you due to a pc issue that removes people/buildings from the map. You were also technically metagaming as you had to mention to your friend in discord that you got vdmed. ID 236 did nothing wrong.
If you say he VDMed then everyone that has hit a person on accident can get demorganed, probably including you as it happens without some being able to control it.

James Chopper

Ex Chief Of Internal Affairs
Player
He wasn’t in the wrong, that wasn’t VDM as it would’ve been an intentional hit and from your perspective we don’t completely know as he may of not been able to see you due to a pc issue that removes people/buildings from the map. You were also technically metagaming as you had to mention to your friend in discord that you got vdmed. ID 236 did nothing wrong.
If you say he VDMed then everyone that has hit a person on accident can get demorganed, probably including you as it happens without some being able to control it.
Please research your rules before reporting

Last edited:

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
He swerved at me, this is where he spoke to us.. it was intentional. Enjoy your punishment

Jay mayt

Player
Player
He swerved at me, this is where he spoke to us.. it was intentional. Enjoy your punishment
show where i spoke to you we responded to a 911 call so don't chat shit not getting in shit for an accident blud don't cry ab shit that everyone does accidentally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom