Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sin Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2022
Time of violation
23:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fupPt64xlCg

Sin Eater

Player
Player
I believe he started in zone, I would like to see his POV since I have been on that location before and it is not possible to get up there that quickly. My family members were claiming he was there since the start of zone, however as I entered late I wasn't able to get this POV.

kaann

Player
Player
bro saying 36boys cheater 🤣🤣 are you one of the portuguese shitbags too

WhatUn

Player
Player
How the fuck u report someone for starting in zone 6 min after the event time AHAHAHA

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
nah we just clapped them in fam war and they cry ,thinking that we are cheating 🤣
from what I've seen, you guys neither in raids nor in the ghetto can handle it... famwar? doesn't prove anything, just play ak or pdw?
in the ghetto you can't stand it, yesterday i farmed more than 25 weapons outside your HQ

#100 respect

kaann

Player
Player
from what I've seen, you guys neither in raids nor in the ghetto can handle it... famwar? doesn't prove anything, just play ak or pdw?
in the ghetto you can't stand it, yesterday i farmed more than 25 weapons outside your HQ

#100 respect
one of your friends said ' just be ready to become a meme after we beat you guys in fam war' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: believe me u guys are nothing but pieces of shit. #100npcs

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
one of your friends said ' just be ready to become a meme after we beat you guys in fam war' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: believe me u guys are nothing but pieces of shit. #100npcs
From what I've seen, you're the ones who've been beating up every day in the ghetto, the famwar doesn't interest me, other than you guys always die...raid? poor you I even pity

WhatUn

Player
Player
From what I've seen, you're the ones who've been beating up every day in the ghetto, the famwar doesn't interest me, other than you guys always die...raid? poor you I even pity
Who cares about ghetto loser come gang turf if you are so skilled

kaann

Player
Player
who cares about fucking raid man, u guys can't even win a biz war in top 10:ROFLMAO: shit fam

Big Dave

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 86740 has 6 hours to provide a FULL POV of this event

Any replies other than ID 86740 will receive a forum punishment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom