Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail RP, PG, Greenzone Violations | 2760,2252,107,2026,107,10481

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
MiekLyve_Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2021
Time of violation
5:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/13FVTGL_cSA

MiekLyve

Player
Player
This morning we had a suspect (id 27695) in custody so we drove him safely to the greenzone of DOC. As we arrive to the greenzone parking lot the bloods are waiting in the parking lot with their guns out. They complained to andy and I was forced to release the hostage (which is complete fail rp and admins interfering with an RP situation) ... Check the 5:30 minute mark to see the mass PG and Fail RP.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Hi, Apologies for interfering with the report

It is forbidden to loot mid gunfight.
As can be seen at 1:57 in the reporting parties POV, He runs after he had just shot someone and then tries to grab their weapon and ammo.

As can be seen in the biography list miek is not added there.

This is a video from his own report hence why I am posting it here.
I understand he ran out of ammo and maybe needed some but in no point did he use it or can I see him dropping it again.

I did not watch the full pov if he in any case did drop it.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report, on the fact that I went through my own footage and punished 3 bloods for the doc issues and 2 fib for giving orders to open fire from a greenzone areas.

I went through footage myself since I was on scene the whole time and people were punished already but we will do org punishments for pg on both sides for the gas station set up and doc set up.

I hope you all respect my decision and we can all move on from this in a positive way. Have a good day

Closed
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom