Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2022
Time of violation
3:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/r4wKchqNXt4

shonow

Player
Player
I understand im not involved in the situation but i would like to mention the meta gaming on chickys side pls dont give me a fourms warning just making ur job easier to point smfn out

Kingo

Player
Player
I am not sure but I think you might have accidently revived him with a gun in your hand (PG) because when you started to revive him I couldn't see the animation when you put your gun back and when he got revived the gun was still in your hands,

Bart_J

Player
Player
Love how he stopped the clip there but didn't show where he revived me again robbed me then killed me again after I complied.

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
I am not sure but I think you might have accidently revived him with a gun in your hand (PG) because when you started to revive him I couldn't see the animation when you put your gun back and when he got revived the gun was still in your hands,
It automaticaly puts your gun away. Read the patchnotes 😂🤣🤡🤡

Bart_J

Player
Player
You didnt follow our demands. You didnt fear for your life. You said with guns pointed in your mouth "shoot me i dont care" NO FEAR RP
Go back and watch the video again. What I said was "shoot me again pussy". Never once did I say shoot me I don't care

Jahkobe Elevated

Player
Player
He was reading the rules in character. He broke multiple rules trying to report someone who didn’t break any

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Go back and watch the video again. What I said was "shoot me again pussy". Never once did I say shoot me I don't care
You got shot for talking shit while being robbed at gunpoint. You the proceeded to state something like "shoot me again pussy" which is NO FEAR. You have to fear for your life, not act like you want to be shot. 😂🤣😂🤣🤡🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom