Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
IRL age - 23 - Discord name - Frank Dunkleburg (that's my Name in the game)
IRL name - Matthew Puhanic-
Time zone - Australia / Oceana - Server 1 - UK
Id: 175979 Medical conditions - allergic to Egg - ADHD
Online Time -7 to 9 hours a day -
in game LVL -14-
Hello, My name is Matthew Puhanic aka Frank dunkleburg I grew up in a ghetto ..... Not so Long ago I decided to start making youtube videos to get out of the Ghetto :( BUT now I live In Melbourne In a luxury apartment! JUST BECAUSE OF GRAND RP .

i
want to Be an Lspd officer Because I want to Make The BEST GTA 5 RP SERVER ..aka... Grand RP is a Better world .....

I will attend all Events Such as the Black market raid ECT.

I actually have A youtube Channel It has Rn 14.2k subs :) I Post videos of me playing grand RP if I join LSPD it would be a whole new level with my youtube channel And the server GRAND RP!

Either way, LSPD is the BEST org in the world they are the most skilled people at the game one time I was one v one an SPD member OMG I got clapped But now I'm really good ?!

When A hostage/ robbery situation is happening I will always follow the rules Yes before I wrote this I read ALL the server rules!

I will be kind to all the players Of grand Rp and even help out begin Like rsencoridgeing them to join LSPD!

I will make friends with all LSPD members and Make a bigger and better Team LSPD 4 LIFE!

If I get accepted into LSPD this Game Will change people's views on it and Start Playing As SOON AS I UPLOAD A VIDEO!

I would also enforce a strict OOC test for every member that would like to apply to join. !

btw the people working at LSPD taught me how to do this Thanks to them they were really nice !

My phone number in the game is 2207991

See you On Duty Officer! have A amazing Day !
From - Matthew puhanic-

PacoGerlo

Player
Player
IRL age - 23 - Discord name - Frank Dunkleburg (that's my Name in the game)
IRL name - Matthew Puhanic-
Time zone - Australia / Oceana - Server 1 - UK
Id: 175979 Medical conditions - allergic to Egg - ADHD
Online Time -7 to 9 hours a day -
in game LVL -14-
Hello, My name is Matthew Puhanic aka Frank dunkleburg I grew up in a ghetto ..... Not so Long ago I decided to start making youtube videos to get out of the Ghetto :( BUT now I live In Melbourne In a luxury apartment! JUST BECAUSE OF GRAND RP .

i
want to Be an Lspd officer Because I want to Make The BEST GTA 5 RP SERVER ..aka... Grand RP is a Better world .....

I will attend all Events Such as the Black market raid ECT.

I actually have A youtube Channel It has Rn 14.2k subs :) I Post videos of me playing grand RP if I join LSPD it would be a whole new level with my youtube channel And the server GRAND RP!

Either way, LSPD is the BEST org in the world they are the most skilled people at the game one time I was one v one an SPD member OMG I got clapped But now I'm really good ?!

When A hostage/ robbery situation is happening I will always follow the rules Yes before I wrote this I read ALL the server rules!

I will be kind to all the players Of grand Rp and even help out begin Like rsencoridgeing them to join LSPD!

I will make friends with all LSPD members and Make a bigger and better Team LSPD 4 LIFE!

If I get accepted into LSPD this Game Will change people's views on it and Start Playing As SOON AS I UPLOAD A VIDEO!

I would also enforce a strict OOC test for every member that would like to apply to join. !

btw the people working at LSPD taught me how to do this Thanks to them they were really nice !

My phone number in the game is 2207991

See you On Duty Officer! have A amazing Day !
From - Matthew puhanic-
Wrong place bro. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom