Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pc_Tee
Administrators nickname
Alex_Pluxury
Date
Sep 19, 2022
Time
8:50
Proofs
none

Pc_Tee

Player
Player
i would like to start by stating i understand and accept the ban i was given but i would like to elaborate on the situation. My boy chick oops idk his number, but he was on the game the past two days talking crap in the club chat. i continuously asked him to stop as it was annoying. he continued trying to fight everyone in the chat. Which i’ve seen people banned for, but for some reason he wasn’t banned yesterday for it. so today i seen him talking crazy again in the chat so i called him out. I told him how it was, he’s a 56yo that talks crap on a game. I get banned for saying that, but he doesn’t get banned for sitting there spamming the chat trying to start fights. i mean this without trying to insult staff, but if you would do your job then i wouldn’t be in this situation. he has been on for two days legit trash talking occ and icc. . im not staff, but that’s not the way it should be. someone finally got tired of him trying to cause fights in club chat, and y’all weren’t doing nothing so i get banned. crazy how y’all run this.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom