Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
We were doing nothing infront of our family house and those guys just showed up and start shooting and killing ever one and also as u can see insulting parents the reason of that losing a wepoen factory
ID : 1956 the one who start insult
POV :
1:
2:
3:

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
The second video is unavailable, please change it to Unlisted or Public.

You have 6 hours to amend the errors
also may i ask u why u didnt ask them for the Pov too . i think they have it all from the start cuz as u can see i was on the beach chilling when i heard gun shoot i dont think i would record everthing i do in city

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting full POV from ID 86 in one video where the voice box is not muted out.​
  • Requesting POV from ID 1956 to provide further context on the situation.
Both IDs mentioned above have 6 hours to provide the evidence requested above.​

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting full POV from ID 86 in one video where the voice box is not muted out.​
  • Requesting POV from ID 1956 to provide further context on the situation.​
Both IDs mentioned above have 6 hours to provide the evidence requested above.​
ok i am going to say 1 more time i was in beach doing nothing watching youtube and fix my family rank so when the thing happen at first video admin came and revive us i thougt he saw it and well punch them so i close my recored for 10 sec when he did nth i back to recored again all u can see in the Voice box that i dont have is me dead waiting for admin to come now let them send there pov
1 more thing this pov from one of my family viwe when they first came :

Tom Kane

Player
Player
In this POV 2 no voice box is present. I can not hear anything you are saying, if you do not have voice box on your own POV your report will be rejected. You have 3 hours to post POV as asked above.​

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
In this POV 2 no voice box is present. I can not hear anything you are saying, if you do not have voice box on your own POV your report will be rejected. You have 3 hours to post POV as asked above.​
hi Tom i really dont understand what do u mean by voice box

Tom Kane

Player
Player
hi Tom i really dont understand what do u mean by voice box
In the POV posted your microphone icon lights up which indicates you are speaking in game but I can not hear what you are saying. Please post one where what you have spoken in game is audible inside the remaining time.​

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
In the POV posted your microphone icon lights up which indicates you are speaking in game but I can not hear what you are saying. Please post one where what you have spoken in game is audible inside the remaining time.​
is this good tom

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 1956 will be punished for General Rules 6.15 and Provocation since no POV was provided by him to give further context, and you arrived at the scene later posing no visible threat or relation he still had to give you demands before shooting.
  • I will not give the allegation of insulting parents because it was used in the middle of another players name and is a common figure of speech
  • In the other POV while the player retailed to the provocation of ID 1956 by punching, there was a break of General Rules 6.15. You still need to RP. Example - stating a demand such as “if you punch me again I will shoot you” only he will be punished while the rest of members there will receive a verbal warning as they acted on his IC commands to shoot and some of your family members are seen running into the gunfight midst open fire. I have reviewed this with Curator of Unofficial Orgs, at this time they were not an unofficial org so no warning will be given however he will be contacting the family owner to make sure this does not happen again.
  • Also ID 86 you are seen mixing on multiple occasions you are being given a verbal warning make sure this does not happen again or you will be punished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom