Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joan kent
Administrators nickname
April Pierce
Date
Sep 19, 2022
Time
10:19PM
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/196481/

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
I have posted 5 forums that day. In one of them April Pierce already punished me for non-rp driving and now again i have been given non-rp driving . I haven't got chance to improvise also I mention in that forum as well that I have already been punished for non-rp driving. I will be spending 4 hours in jail for for same mistake that I've done in 1 hour.

Proof of punishment - Reviewed - Cl + fail rp | 36572, Marie Alvarez

Please give suggestion: In ng, max out cars and sharing cars harrasing us and do non-rp driving on mountains what should we do with them. If we follow them we will be jailed for non-rp driving. if we not they will continues going on mountains and shoot us. Is there any rule about not harrasing LEOs without IC reasons.

2 cars 4 people pullover : should there be 2 people in each car or 3 people in 1 and 1 in other will be viable. Please help us out . Thanks for your response in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom