Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Karo_Playboysize
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2021
Time of violation
4:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aWK9BNhp8PA

Alicia Rodriguez

Disbander of the FIB.
Player
Hey Karo!

Thank you for taking the time to save this POV and make this report. And thank you to the admin who reviews it.

So thankfully I saved the clip of this situation but not for the report on car ramming.

As you were on a curb at your house for like 25 minutes before this situation, we were about to leave to go to a backup call. As we are about to leave you say "Oh your voice is so sexy" which I drove up to respond to which is the only reason I drove back up to you.
Your POV does not contain your VOIP but I have that on clip here!

((Removing the POV as it contains admin chat and can PM it to the admin who reviews it))

I do not believe this "ruined your RP experience" however I can see that you were hit with the car. This car is difficult to drive. The car is one of three on the server, it is not a car I am privileged to drive each day. The car is also only a family vehicle not my personal vehicle.

I find you consistently disrespectful to deal with and find your comments consistently inappropriate.

Last edited:

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Pending Review​
  • Alicia go ahead and DM full clip​
----​

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • I've seen pov and it does appear to be an accident, even followed by Joy saying "I honestly didnt even mean to touch him"
  • I could attest to the comment about the car being shaky as I've drove Gallo's I will however verbally like to note to Alicia to be more careful and this is the first and last time that statement will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom