Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Dickson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2022
Time of violation
15:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbnU856-n0Y&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=NABENCHMARKS

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
Hey, I hope everyones doing good and all!

I would like to start my report like this honestly the feeling of being killed like this when you have to lead an event and you are already occupied and stressed out about all your gang members doing right stuff no rule breaks and make sure everyone does well and all at the event
but then these guys come to our HQ first they were like come out of HQ standing outside our HQ then as we have an event I ignore that we all get ready to go to our event they all just come in themselves and kill us all me and all my gang members they dont leave a single one alive there was more than 20 people down in that and it's so sad
It's always the same people that do this in just different gangs as they get leadership again and again just in different gangs please I would like a senior curator to have a look at this madness it truly is an awful feeling to be a part of this
This is unreal I don't like to report gangs/orgs this is just too much
I am just speechless
All of them entered our HQ like it's their own and killed us all I did report Alex Odd said to post our POV on forums please people like this ruin our experience in this city
Countless ID's the ones I saw though are 122178, 91722, 92502, 120386, 161267, 66295 (they went inside our HQ)

Shooting from City 196291, 116695
Combat Log ID 149484

Last edited:

EthanLee

Player
Player
They are a disgusting group of toxic players and should not be allowed in the rp Grand,
Warning and punishment have no effect on them, they are indifferent, fearless and just for their own killing pleasure.
this is not the only time this has happened it's same people different gangs always

Last edited:

Safisa

Player
Player
im sorry but this should be a disband for this shit, most of the gang just swarms inside the HQ, no way one warning is warranted for this maximum punishment should be dished out as clearly marabunta have no respect for the rules or other gangs thy just want to do what they want

kaann

Player
Player
im pretty sure that ur parents never loved u roberto

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
To be honest 91722 is not my gang member. I think he got a warning for some reason. Why u guys reported my gang I don't understand this. And just 1 or 2 guy shooting u and u guys reported my gang. That's the image thing u guys doing every time NLR or something and u guys talking about rules

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
To be honest 91722 is not my gang member. I think he got a warning for some reason. Why u guys reported my gang I don't understand this. And just 1 or 2 guy shooting u and u guys reported my gang. That's the image thing u guys doing every time NLR or something and u guys talking about rules
You encouraged this , you are the one behind all this they all entered our HQ 1 guy shooting? you sure ? you guys stormed our HQ like it's your own I prefer have an admin judge this not the gang leader who's biased to his own gang

Samantha989

Player
Player
U know what it is with this report, it is 1 guy that does this to u. I understand that what he did was not right and we as a gang would NEVER encourage this. But u wanna report all of Marabunta, while 1 guy does this. We even said to him, leave what are u doing, WE never stepped a line over ur hq and if we did, was to get people out of there to fucking leave u guys alone.

U may think of my reaction what u want, and u can say about it what u want. But lets not do this AGAIN, and get a gang war. It is 1 guy and not the whole gang that is part of it... and u guys need to actually learn to see when its an individual that does it and not the full gang.

Safisa

Player
Player
U know what it is with this report, it is 1 guy that does this to u. I understand that what he did was not right and we as a gang would NEVER encourage this. But u wanna report all of Marabunta, while 1 guy does this. We even said to him, leave what are u doing, WE never stepped a line over ur hq and if we did, was to get people out of there to fucking leave u guys alone.

U may think of my reaction what u want, and u can say about it what u want. But lets not do this AGAIN, and get a gang war. It is 1 guy and not the whole gang that is part of it... and u guys need to actually learn to see when its an individual that does it and not the full gang.
are you just ignoring all of the marabunta with him? and all of the marabunta that are outside our HQ daily multiple times a day? we dont go outside your hq but you feel the need to come outsside ours... and why is that guy ALWAYS with bunta if hes not part of bunta?

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
I do not want to argue over a forum post I would like a senior curator to have a look at this please and decide for the outcome, this is not the only time this has happened it's same people different gangs always

David Barnes

Player
Player
As far as you not going outside our HQ goes, you literally come to our HQ to take pictures for ingrand. We were having a fight in Vagos Ghetto which is outside the Vagos HQ and is 100% allowed. One of us was dead there and we were responding because she called for backup. If we fight in main ghetto we are also near Families HQ, Bloods HQ, ... right?? As long as you are not in the HQ it is fine.

There is ONE guy DMing all of you in HQ not wearing Marabunta clothes and he left the gang after. He is not acting as a gang member and even if he was it is a single person and that is not a gang rulebreak. There is one more person who shot into Vagos HQ and he was immediately blacklisted from Marabunta.

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
You encouraged this , you are the one behind all this they all entered our HQ 1 guy shooting? you sure ? you guys stormed our HQ like it's your own I prefer have an admin judge this not the gang leader who's biased to his own gang
where am I where did u see me in this situation?

Own

Player
Player
istill cant believe you are the one whos talking about NLR ))

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Okay would you rather like a family warning instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom