Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Dickson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2022
Time of violation
15:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbnU856-n0Y&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=NABENCHMARKS

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
There is ONE guy DMing all of you in HQ not wearing Marabunta clothes and he left the gang after. He is not acting as a gang member and even if he was it is a single person and that is not a gang rulebreak. There is one more person who shot into Vagos HQ and he was immediately blacklisted from Marabunta.
You admit to him being in marabunta and leaving after (to try and save the gang from warning I assume)

Well then please enlighten why a leader of org is lying to admits. ADMIN DECEIT stating he infact IS NOT in the gang..?
To be honest 91722 is not my gang member. I think he got a warning for some reason. Why u guys reported my gang I don't understand this. And just 1 or 2 guy shooting u and u guys reported my gang. That's the image thing u guys doing every time NLR or something and u guys talking about rules

"To be honest"... proceeds to lie. This is textbook shut and closed case of leader lying to the admins to save face.

Caught in a lie. Importer found. Your own HC said he was in the gang. Its easier to tell the truth than get caught in a web of lies.

Also, I have both messages screencapped so if you try to re-edit gg

Last edited:

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
You admit to him being in marabunta and leaving after (to try and save the gang from warning I assume)

Well then please enlighten why a leader of org is lying to admits. ADMIN DECEIT stating he infact IS NOT in the gang..?

"To be honest"... proceeds to lie. This is textbook shut and closed case of leader lying to the admins to save face.

Caught in a lie. Importer found. Your own HC said he was in the gang. Its easier to tell the truth than get caught in a web of lies.

Also, I have both messages screencapped so if you try to re-edit gg
Bro you're none for me don't talk to me idk who are u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom