Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Luke
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: Server time
4. Average Online: 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Luke Hulk#0001

6. Your Nickname: Luke Hulk
7. Your ID: 113361

This is some Of my experiences before i get started
FIB DHOD Of Spec Ops
FIB 00 Agent X1
FIB Supervisor X2 ( Spec Ops and HR)
LSPD FTO Deputy
GOV Chief Of Staff
SS Deputy Director x2
SAHP CHIEF OF IA

SAHP CHIEF OF SWAT
SAHP DEPUTY CHIEF OF IA

SAHP DEPUTY OF RS

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of the main reasons I want to be leader of this specific organization is because FIB has the most unique features and functions within the city, and this is personally for me one of the greatest things as. Fib Agents can be the best of the best and have access to a lot more Tasks than other orgs and on this note I want to be the one who they can look up to.

2) I can be the one who Guides My Agents and make sure we are doing everything as I have a lot of passion and Enthusiasm when it comes to an org that I Enjoy. Fib is one of the orgs i enjoy a lot and i grinded my way through ranks by putting in a lot of effort and hours on duty

3) I will try my best to become the leader of this organization and provide the citizens of the city with what they need. A strong independent leader who will always take risks to keep the city safe and face the hard challenges that I may face. I will make sure all criminals are stopped in their tracks and we keep alot of evidence on them, for the better of our city. I know I can lead this organization and make people proud

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?
The first thing i would like to mention is that i will be reintroducing the SPEC OPS department, The reason i have chose to bring this department back into FIB is because currently right now There is (JTTF) and (SWAT) these departments are the same thing and have the same roles and responsibilities in my eyes. Merging them together again to ReUnite The bureau with spec ops will improve the roleplay within my organization because it will mean all the highly trained,heavy duty units will be in one department together, not all over the place in multiple.

2) I will also be restoring the connection between FIB and all the other organizations in the city, I thought this is the best time to bring this up as in previous terms FIB has not had the strongest connection between some of the other organizations in the city for example Government, and i am against this as i think a key part of a Leaders success within an organization is to have the Mutual connection with other Orgs and leaders because without it, Special missions Like Ghetto patrols as such may not work as well due to the Conflict from other end of the table

3) A New ranking system will be put into place, the ranks have pretty much stayed the same in every single term and what i mean by this is, For every rank there's 3 stages and if your grinding every single day hours upon hours and go from “Field Agent 1 too Field Agent 2” your not gonna feel like anythings changed and much has happened

I appreciate you taking time to read this application, Thank you!

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
+++ Biggest vouch. Has all the criteria of making a good leader and will take FIB to where it needs to be. Hope you get it, you deserve it

Jon Love

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Luke
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: Server time
4. Average Online: 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Luke Hulk#0001

6. Your Nickname: Luke Hulk
7. Your ID: 113361

This is some Of my experiences before i get started
FIB DHOD Of Spec Ops
FIB 00 Agent X1
FIB Supervisor X2 ( Spec Ops and HR)
LSPD FTO Deputy
GOV Chief Of Staff
SS Deputy Director x2
SAHP CHIEF OF IA

SAHP CHIEF OF SWAT
SAHP DEPUTY CHIEF OF IA

SAHP DEPUTY OF RS

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of the main reasons I want to be leader of this specific organization is because FIB has the most unique features and functions within the city, and this is personally for me one of the greatest things as. Fib Agents can be the best of the best and have access to a lot more Tasks than other orgs and on this note I want to be the one who they can look up to.

2) I can be the one who Guides My Agents and make sure we are doing everything as I have a lot of passion and Enthusiasm when it comes to an org that I Enjoy. Fib is one of the orgs i enjoy a lot and i grinded my way through ranks by putting in a lot of effort and hours on duty

3) I will try my best to become the leader of this organization and provide the citizens of the city with what they need. A strong independent leader who will always take risks to keep the city safe and face the hard challenges that I may face. I will make sure all criminals are stopped in their tracks and we keep alot of evidence on them, for the better of our city. I know I can lead this organization and make people proud

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?
The first thing i would like to mention is that i will be reintroducing the SPEC OPS department, The reason i have chose to bring this department back into FIB is because currently right now There is (JTTF) and (SWAT) these departments are the same thing and have the same roles and responsibilities in my eyes. Merging them together again to ReUnite The bureau with spec ops will improve the roleplay within my organization because it will mean all the highly trained,heavy duty units will be in one department together, not all over the place in multiple.

2) I will also be restoring the connection between FIB and all the other organizations in the city, I thought this is the best time to bring this up as in previous terms FIB has not had the strongest connection between some of the other organizations in the city for example Government, and i am against this as i think a key part of a Leaders success within an organization is to have the Mutual connection with other Orgs and leaders because without it, Special missions Like Ghetto patrols as such may not work as well due to the Conflict from other end of the table

3) A New ranking system will be put into place, the ranks have pretty much stayed the same in every single term and what i mean by this is, For every rank there's 3 stages and if your grinding every single day hours upon hours and go from “Field Agent 1 too Field Agent 2” your not gonna feel like anythings changed and much has happened

I appreciate you taking time to read this application, Thank you!
+++++

Haley Parker

The Silverhand
Player
Leaking FIB black market raids in the discord "meta gaming" which ruined some of our BM raids, isn't a cool thing specially for someone who wants to be FIB director and will be waiting from the others to not do the same with him.
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom