Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joao Senna
Administrators nickname
Murder
Date
Sep 20, 2022
Time
00 00
Proofs
— —

jhonny2414

Player
Player
hello mazhor
I was banned for allegedly selling game items for real money.
First of all, I ask you to see all the evidence that exists. I was banned for alleged prints of me trying to sell a pikachu hoodie, which is a lie because a lot of people try to buy me pikachu for in-game money, and I always rejected the sale of it.
1- They say I was banned on the basis of prints, which is completely useless from the point of view that anyone can copy my discord and impersonate me, instead of seeing the discord ID that is unique, they preferred to believe that it was me on that discord. My discord ID Chibanga#7505
2- See the POV that the administration says they have, of me trying to sell something, in that POV I bet everything I have that I haven't said a word about this situation of buying / selling things for real money, and you'll see that I never mentioned it because I know the consequences of it.
3- Not so important but if I was eventually caught selling items, shouldn't the person trying to buy them get banned too?
Relatively recently, a video was discovered of a streamer buying money for real money, yes, you can hear in the video the same one making proposals to someone else, if you want I can provide you the video, at the time I saw this video I sent it to the staff where I was told that the evidence was inconclusive and that the video does not prove that he was trying to buy something , so a video that reveal and Expose a GRP streamer buying and yes he buy money and others items, the video was not enough to ban the guy , but fake prints and a POV that doesnt show any type of convo or something like that can make me be banned ? Interesting no?
I hope you see the proofs all since I would NEVER do anything like that, and that the proofs (fake prints) is a POV that also doesn't show anything.
thanks for your time

KunangaJr_Tv

Player
Player
Não foste tu q levaste ban por desrespeito aos admins? Já não mamas no César é , tens aí mt streamer para mamares n te preocupes
entao no outro dia foi por nao ter POV agora é porque faltei respeito aos admins, voces sao tipo aquelas cotas que estao na janela so a ver o que as pessoas fazem, nao há mais nada a fazer, so querem saber da vida dos outros, #NãoTiremOban ele ja merecia isto há muito tempo, ao menos agora nao fazes streamsnipe

jhonny2414

Player
Player
entao no outro dia foi por nao ter POV agora é porque faltei respeito aos admins, voces sao tipo aquelas cotas que estao na janela so a ver o que as pessoas fazem, nao há mais nada a fazer, so querem saber da vida dos outros, #NãoTiremOban ele ja merecia isto há muito tempo, ao menos agora nao fazes
ainda bem que não mandas , eu sei que foi por insultos nunca disse que n foi por ter pov , n posso dar streamsnipe a um wannabe streamer ahahahah

KunangaJr_Tv

Player
Player
ainda bem que não mandas , eu sei que foi por insultos nunca disse que n foi por ter pov , n posso dar streamsnipe a um wannabe streamer ahahahah
o Problema é que nao das so a 1 pessoa streamsnipe das a todos, fui ban 7 dias, mas tens ai amiguinhos a dizer que fui ban por nao ter POV

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
Não foste tu q levaste ban por desrespeito aos admins? Já não mamas no César é , tens aí mt streamer para mamares n te preocupes
Já os mamaste a todos fds XD

200w.webp

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
hello mazhor
First of all, I ask you to see all the evidence that exists. I was banned for alleged prints of me trying to sell a pikachu hoodie, which is a lie because a lot of people try to buy me pikachu for in-game money, and I always rejected the sale of it.
1- They say I was banned on the basis of prints, which is completely useless from the point of view that anyone can copy my discord and impersonate me, instead of seeing the discord ID that is unique, they preferred to believe that it was me on that discord. My discord ID Chibanga#7505
2- See the POV that the administration says they have, of me trying to sell something, in that POV I bet everything I have that I haven't said a word about this situation of buying / selling things for real money, and you'll see that I never mentioned it because I know the consequences of it.
3- Not so important but if I was eventually caught selling items, shouldn't the person trying to buy them get banned too?
Relatively recently, a video was discovered of a streamer buying money for real money, yes, you can hear in the video the same one making proposals to someone else, if you want I can provide you the video, at the time I saw this video I sent it to the staff where I was told that the evidence was inconclusive and that the video does not prove that he was trying to buy something , so a video that reveal and Expose a GRP streamer buying and yes he buy money and others items, the video was not enough to ban the guy , but fake prints and a POV that doesnt show any type of convo or something like that can make me be banned ? Interesting no?
I hope you see the proofs all since I would NEVER do anything like that, and that the proofs (fake prints) is a POV that also doesn't show anything.
thanks for your time
Que fake prints :ROFLMAO:? És ganda triste, apanhado CARA PODRE em flagrante, QI Negativo ftw

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
hello mazhor
thanks for your time
giphy.gif

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
que 3 contas?, ainda nao entendi, mas pede alguem para ver se tenho 3 contas, os admins confirmam-te já, és uma andorinha perdida,
É ele a tentar acusar os outros de alguma coisa, a pensar que os Admins vão fazer alguma coisa sem provas :ROFLMAO:,só mais um merdinhas que anda por aí, nada de novo...

KunangaJr_Tv

Player
Player
É ele a tentar acusar os outros de alguma coisa, a pensar que os Admins vão fazer alguma coisa sem provas :ROFLMAO:,só mais um merdinhas que anda por aí, nada de novo...
mesmo passa a vida a fazer merd no servidor, ja era sem tempo, so falta agora tambem lhe tirarem o ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom