Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexandre Senna
Administrators nickname
adham_pluxury
Date
Sep 19, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/LGyt0na.jpg

A.Senna

Player
Player
Day 19 of September I was banned for rule 1.4 and I can´t seem to find the reason for this, I already opened a thread where was stated "Fair Punishment", I never never logged another account on my computer or played on any other account other than mine.
I think this is a mistake because GR 1.4 states: "It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days" after reading this rule I would think my main account ID: 40125 would get a 60 days ban and all my other supposed accounts are getting permanent banned but, that was not the case as my ONLY twink account ID: 54196 is unbanned and I can still play on it.
I would like to request a review of this thread because I enjoy playing on this server and project, I have build a lot of friendships over the past year and more.

Best regards,

Alexandre Senna

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. Answer was given in a previous thread.
Shared account
DATE: 2021-07-18 01:21:00​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom