Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Pluxury

Player
Player
INFORMATION -
1. Your name IRL – Faiz Malik
2. Your age – 20
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 ( IST)
4. Average online per day – 5-10 hrs
5. Your Discord - Tom Pluxury #3294
6. Your Nickname – Tom Pluxury
7. Your ID – 97686

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

1. Leader of National Guard .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) i would like to start with my experiences –
- ex admin of en 1
- lt general of ng
- head of many departments under ng
- been in ng for more than 6 months
I had been in ng for a long time and I have identified many flaws in the system of ng like the way it works , how are leaders of department chosen , relationship of ng with other orgs .. etc

B) Im very confident in myself that I will fix this with my expirience and be beneficial. I’ll make sure no one has benefit of doubt against my leadership.

C) in the previous terms everything has not been that perfect , it has been good but not the best , I will give my 100% to make everything perfect in future…

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) from these many terms I have seen there are some departments in ng which are just replica of other departments , there are a few principles of management which Ill follow like ‘order’ and ‘division of work’
Which means using resources at the right place and in the right time and dividing the work accordingly. By fayols

B) I’ll make sure we have regular training sessions no matter rank or division . All are Given ranks what they deserve and also make sure there is no partiality , misunderstandings , controversy between soldiers

C) provide ammo runs to all organisations whenever they ask for without any problems , support them in any global or missions etc also have regular interactions with leaders of other legal orgs if required

Note :- I did not have activity from few weeks coz of irl exams now I’m free and joined back city to rock and roll !

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Tom is a very experienced guy, have been in NG for a long time and was in important positions in NG such as Lt. General, head of MP etc.

He is a very smart guy and he have what its takes to be a leader, i really think that he can be a great General+.
Probably the best option to be the leader of NG nowadays!

Groza Kllin

SAINTSROW
Player
INFORMATION -
1. Your name IRL – Faiz Malik
2. Your age – 20
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 ( IST)
4. Average online per day – 5-10 hrs
5. Your Discord - Tom Pluxury #3294
6. Your Nickname – Tom Pluxury
7. Your ID – 97686

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

1. Leader of National Guard .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) i would like to start with my experiences –
- ex admin of en 1
- lt general of ng
- head of many departments under ng
- been in ng for more than 6 months
I had been in ng for a long time and I have identified many flaws in the system of ng like the way it works , how are leaders of department chosen , relationship of ng with other orgs .. etc

B) Im very confident in myself that I will fix this with my expirience and be beneficial. I’ll make sure no one has benefit of doubt against my leadership.

C) in the previous terms everything has not been that perfect , it has been good but not the best , I will give my 100% to make everything perfect in future…

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) from these many terms I have seen there are some departments in ng which are just replica of other departments , there are a few principles of management which Ill follow like ‘order’ and ‘division of work’
Which means using resources at the right place and in the right time and dividing the work accordingly. By fayols

B) I’ll make sure we have regular training sessions no matter rank or division . All are Given ranks what they deserve and also make sure there is no partiality , misunderstandings , controversy between soldiers

C) provide ammo runs to all organisations whenever they ask for without any problems , support them in any global or missions etc also have regular interactions with leaders of other legal orgs if required

Note :- I did not have activity from few weeks coz of irl exams now I’m free and joined back city to rock and roll !
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom