Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 5-6 Hours ( weekend 7-8 Hours)
5. MaxBolo#6806
6. Max Bolo
7. 79512
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

images

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:
A) I am having good Knowledge about NG in last term which was of yumy barba i was 2nd LT which is an HC rank i observed that the Military police was not working correctly due to some reason i will make it fix. i have some special plans for CRM and AF divisions so they can also become like the other Divisions
B) I will make sure that we provide Ammo runs to all other Legal orgs when they need without any issue, i will change the application to join the NG i will make it more difficult so only good people who knows all rules can join NG only it will make NG lot of good. we will make new dress code for the Departments which will be made by the Head of that department.
C)
I will make Recombination section where the HC will suggest the person which are really working hard so they can get their reward. Promotions and Bonus will be approved by me so no chance of Favoritism will Left.
3.My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

Ans: Everyone should respect the others orgs, they should be loyal with their Orgs, They must Listen to the other orgs. They must know the timing of gate watchkeeping, they should know the raid Hours,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks For Reading

Max Pluxury

Player
Please close this thread i will make the new one thanks in advance

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
Barba Summary:
We've seen your time too. Can you explain what you did? There is no SASD. USM has already taken SAHP. Ryk established DOD with his efforts, but no support. Constantly failing Ammo Run. For some reason, every time we go to ammo run, some of them are gone as if they've heard. FZ Raid's constant defeat. No bank protection. There is no one going to the Globals because there is no one to go to, and most importantly, we do not have the General. Do you have an answer to that?

Max Pluxury

Player
Barba Summary:
We've seen your time too. Can you explain what you did? There is no SASD. USM has already taken SAHP. Ryk established DOD with his efforts, but no support. Constantly failing Ammo Run. For some reason, every time we go to ammo run, some of them are gone as if they've heard. FZ Raid's constant defeat. No bank protection. There is no one going to the Globals because there is no one to go to, and most importantly, we do not have the General. Do you have an answer to that?
Yes i agree to these things and i have plans to solve all these thing and i doubt to clear i am not a barba and if you want more detail about plans contact me on discord

jerry123453

Jerry Barba / Ex NG Deputy
Player
Barba Summary:
Raids have to have preplanning and SASD is in a bad shape because no one experienced enough is in SASD

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Barba Summary:
You are literally just being toxic and just saying bad shit on other people who are just trying to apply, I already told you if you don't have something good to say don't say it because you are just being toxic for other people (im 100% sure you don't even know max so good and you are already saying bad things about him) if you don't like the guy who is applying for leader just don't say anything in his application because it's just being toxic to say bad things about him and telling people in the applications that its a joke that they are applying and its for no reason.
Let's don't talk about that you said "we don't want to see any Barba in bg " are you seriously saying that you don't want to see someone in NG cause his last name is Barba? 🤣
So please stop that shit

Eric Volkov

West Mafia
Player
Barba Summary:
Who are you ? Just seems like your a fan you fail everything because Barba attack it and we always win GoodBye

Roko

Player
Player
Barba Summary:
Jackson Summary: Basically doing nothing in base, not helping, hates Barba family because we know how to lead stuff better then him?, being toxic to other people (comrades) in organization, breaking rules of organization???
BTW my dear fan (friend), there is a thing called real life or OOC, and also there is school. No one is old like You are and on one has free time like you have. So please stop bullshiting and being toxic. Thank you!
Roko Barba

Max Pluxury

Player
Guys plz stop it leave this matter no more off topic messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom