Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 5-6 Hours ( weekend 7-8 Hours)
5. MaxBolo#6806
6. Max Bolo
7. 79512
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

images

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:
A) I am having good Knowledge about NG in last term which was of yumy barba i was 2nd LT which is an HC rank i observed that the Military police was not working correctly due to some reason i will make it fix. i have some special plans for CRM and AF divisions so they can also become like the other Divisions.
B) I will make sure that we provide Ammo runs to all other Legal orgs when they need without any issue, i will change the application to join the NG i will make it more difficult so only good people who knows all rules can join NG only it will make NG lot of good. we will make new dress code for the Departments which will be made by the Head of that department.

C)
I will make Recombination section where the HC will suggest the person which are really working hard so they can get their reward. Promotions and Bonus will be approved by me so no chance of Favoritism will Left. we will focus on gate watch keeping also so no bandit can steal ammo from NG
3.My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

Ans: Everyone should respect the others orgs, they should be loyal with their Orgs, They must Listen to the other orgs. They must know the timing of gate watchkeeping, they should know the raid Hours, National guard is the army so I will be focusing on daily mass recruitments so we always have good activity. I will improve the quality of training adding different tests to pass the training. I assure if I get the leader the org will be very much stable and you will get to see one of the best terms in NG history. National Guard will be quick in responding to any situations. Lastly I have good experience in mostly all leos org so I know how they function, I have noticed many mistakes of the previous generals and I plan to not repeat them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks For Reading

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Accepted

Interview is tomorrow 28/09/2022 at 18:30
Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom