Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
bloods gang
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2021
Time of violation
06:12
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2nkx0b

GoinRaw

Player
Player
My POV has no in-game sound for some reason but you can see that we all got ready at MRPD and then when we arrived at the robbery we got shot on sight.

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
Why are you surprised that you got shot in an active shootout at a robbery? There's more than 1 scenario for robberies than a hostage negotiation if you're not aware of that, they can negotiate and they can kill everyone, its a decision not a rulebreak xD

DickShaft

Player
Player
You're allowed to shoot any LEO that enters the circle. What is this your first robbery lmao?
One day y'all cry about people using hostages to rob a store, the other day y'all cry about them not using hostages.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Hi sir, I understand there is no communication on your side. but it is pretty simple. There was a active shootout, you came after the shooting had started. you got killed.

Can we just all return to the simple mentality that you cannot just go and do what you want cause the rules protect you?
This is a RP server. you are not just in rp going to drive into a store robbery which has a active shootout with your sirens on and then expect to be protected by rules.

if there is any rulebreak here it is from you for NonRP/ Not here to RP

Donatello

Player
Player
First u cannot edit ur video as you have removed the audio it counts as edited, which makes it not eligible as the video audio probaly provides, radio comms saying that there is a shootout so you knew what u were driving into, now that u lost ur trying to remove audio and make it seem that there were no radio comms about a shootout.

GoinRaw

Player
Player
Trust me I would have loved to have my audio on.
And this forum post is at the request of a god that was present at the scene, so I believe you need to read the rules a bit more brother.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
This incident has been delt with from whoever started the gunfight so im not going to punish anyone shooting in this video but bloods will get a verbal warning for not interacting with the police and just opening fire. here is a reference to this issue https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1994/#post-6563
Closed
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom