Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rohan Satoru
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2021
Time of violation
06:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hmejPgwsNcshttps://youtu.be/ag8n35OH9_Q

rohan44jaiswal

Blocked
Blocked
Acutally i was on a regular ems call then i got a call from thi guy 3154 written my friend was down need help i went there and they started saying you rammed my guys put your hands up and told me to handsup and in real what i got from his stream that he called me to make me hostage i have clipped that moments and all uploaded which i gonna put in proof.I am not angry about the thing that they tried to make me hostage but the real thing was behaviour towards me not letting me speak in front of god and called me through ems to make me hostage and also in the video you fan see that i was rubber banding because i had 999 ms ping at that time and my car was stooped very before.In the video you can clearly see he called me i accepted his call from j menue of ems and went there as my id flashed and even you can check in logs if he had called me on ems or not.He is a streamer i know but if you think he did a mistake while trying to make me hostage or baiting ems employee through call service to make me hostage then action should be taken again them. i have putted two links without space as a proof and i want action to be happen because people used to do these thing with us every day yesterday i charged someone for treatment 500 he pulled out his gun shot me so do something about our concers.If you want more clarification i can provide in vc of discord also and admin anthony almost knows the situation as he came there.I fwant more clarification then watch his stream of today you will get it.His channel name is DenWizard and he was streaming all these things on his channel.

Last edited:

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
The complaint was submitted to the media curator for consideration

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
You cannot use another person's content/streams without his consent to make complaints here.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom