Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aux Lucky
Administrators nickname
Khaild Balkour
Date
Sep 21, 2022
Time
21:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8PT77dRd9R0

Kings1

Player
Player
So apparently this is power gaming but in real life there is people in real life that can swim and climb with there legs. This isnt power gaming at all paralypics do it all the time. You can swim wit handcuffs in real life floating criminals irl do it all the time,

Kings1

Player
Player
So apparently this is power gaming but in real life there is people in real life that can swim and climb with there legs. This isnt power gaming at all paralypics do it all the time. You can swim wit handcuffs in real life floating criminals irl do it all the time,
also i already spoke to joey about this. He said it was fine.

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
also i already spoke to joey about this. He said it was fine.
I would like to just say i did not say this was okay but did not see the whole situation so i said they can make a forum.

Kings1

Player
Player
I would like to just say i did not say this was okay but did not see the whole situation so i said they can make a forum.
Ok well people with disabliltys do it all the time here is some videos IT IS RP.
HERE are 2 videos of people doing what i did in game in real life it is RP not power gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom