Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Randomly shooting in city | shelby family | 125585 85936 166891

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nancy aliza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2022
Time of violation
23:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hfgaCrltui8

Ali albalooshi

What’s available for all is not attractive to me.
Player
we are party with my friends and these guys from shelby fam killed us without any resson

• Haha
Reactions: Syg

m2lik

Player
Player
You don't get bored of this nonsense how many times have you been insulted despite your provocation to us

m2lik

Player
Player
You tell me what youre doing in front of the Shelby family house yo Homeless family Power One
althoug Admin was next to us and we proved to him that they were provoking us, and he told us What we did is right

Aus Shelby.

Player
Player
You tell me what youre doing in front of the Shelby family house yo Homeless family Power One
althoug Admin was next to us and we proved to him that they were provoking us, and he told us What we did is right

Jacob Sartorius

Player
Player
Hello admins, greetings to you You also notice that this family always comes to us and sabotages and shoots randomly They also hit us with a car We note that they have come to our area and we have spoken with the admin about this matter He said act because this is your area He explained that this family has always and repeatedly violated the servant's laws, and I stand firmly In the face of these vandals I call on the supervisor to show a sense of responsibility in this matter Greetings to you once again. Shelby on Top.Shelby on Top

Last edited:

Ali albalooshi

What’s available for all is not attractive to me.
Player
Hello admins, greetings to you You also notice that this family always comes to us and sabotages and shoots randomly They also hit us with a car We note that they have come to our area and we have spoken with the admin about this matter He said act because this is your area He explained that this family has always and repeatedly violated the servant's laws, and I stand firmly In the face of these vandals I call on the supervisor to show a sense of responsibility in this matter Greetings to you once again. Shelby on Top.Shelby on Top
hahaha what name of your movie " stupid chicken " see my profile and you will see your friends killing us and of you have pov whine we kill your family upload it or only li all ready im not bring my family members to lie here im trust my fourms and what i upload and another thing we are dance in the park soo not your bussniess to kill us and for the guy is drift in thier car they are new and they didn't noo the rules soo bro the admin will see my pov and they will take the special panishment
Power one always on top Power one always on top Power one always on top

TiXan Shelby

Player
Player
hahaha what name of your movie " stupid chicken " see my profile and you will see your friends killing us and of you have pov whine we kill your family upload it or only li all ready im not bring my family members to lie here im trust my fourms and what i upload and another thing we are dance in the park soo not your bussniess to kill us and for the guy is drift in thier car they are new and they didn't noo the rules soo bro the admin will see my pov and they will take the special panishment

The first thing fix your english the second thing fix your english the third thing fix your english.....:ROFLMAO:

Jacob Sartorius

Player
Player

Do you write with your feet what is this writing?

Jacob Sartorius

Player
Player

This is what I'm talking about. It is really stupid. How is it possible for a party to be held on the road and in an area of another family? In terms of our behavior, this was very logical and reasonable because it is a violation, a threat and a provocation to the family home, and they always come and sabotage this way. .special greetings for admins.Shelby on Top

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom