Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daa Gucci
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 22, 2022
Time
20:10
Proofs
No Proofs need

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
I got blacklisted because I refund my money oh well you can guys check before ban me no need to black listed me just because I send 2 people saying refund your money
and Lebron invite one of them to the VC call and telling him to share screen and I was the one who told them to go to Lebron saying refund your money Lebron you not smart
I want to get unban because I don't think I did anything wrong I got 1.7 and I want to get money wipe and later I get backlisted how nice is that
give me a chance man let me have a twin hahah
the reason behind that forum is to get a change to have fun again in that server and dont take anything sersloue in the end I still want to waste money in it
( Mazhor check if I refund my money or not and let me know )
Im still playing on EN1 so I need to be back at En2 also I have nothing in there I give away all my shit before I get ban and Lebron think he the smart here

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
Screenshot_2022-09-22-13-35-41-161_com.discord.jpg

Daa Gucci

Player
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I do what ever
No need to bring the call between us when u asked me how to refund money you said that and yea nice pic I do have too much money pov that I refund it
( you come up to me crying asking how to refund your money )

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I do what ever
No need to bring the call between us when u asked me how to refund money you said that and yea nice pic I do have too much money pov that I refund it
( you come up to me crying asking how to refund your money )
Hhhhh i donat 10k why im gana refund i dont ned money like you im nothe ,I'm not poor

Daa Gucci

Player
Hhhhh i donat 10k why im gana refund i dont ned money like you im nothe ,I'm not poor
you not smart that why you try the bank kicked you ZACK the call between me and you still with me don't let me get Arabic admin to translate it
you donate 10k how come when you broke IRL like come on you live in Morocco you are selling money to people in the server and making them send it to your PayPal stupid bitch
you still cant reach me or reach where Iam right now you still waiting for my reasoned since last time I left you crying asking me for money to buy businesses
that form made just to clear few thing you stupid asf cant read

Daa Gucci

Player
and also you are doing DOXING show my bank pic when its was between us only and now you are showing it to everyone
and the talk between us what are you trying to get ?

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
and also you are doing DOXING show my bank pic when its was between us only and now you are showing it to everyone
and the talk between us what are you trying to get ?
True buceus rmtry to lying to admin in wher is doxing so when you try to lying to admin in yoj new you fana rejected in you try doxing hhhh so fany

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
In wher you items oh forget you give hem to debzi ilya you cllothe in you marshmallow you give hem to king ilya so you try to get unbaned to back your items in selling hem like nothing happened πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Victor Ilya

Master
Player
In wher you items oh forget you give hem to debzi ilya you cllothe in you marshmallow you give hem to king ilya so you try to get unbaned to back your items in selling hem like nothing happened πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
So you are jealous from him because he did that and you spent 10k dollars in game and you can't do better that what he did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
So you are jealous from him because he did that and you spent 10k dollars in game and you can't do better that what he did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hhhhb forget in what you do oh you fallow hem to give yoy items when he get blacklist kep going πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom