Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected He fabricated the proof because he was being racist | 10645

Rejected
Players nickname
Plutto Kilz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2021
Time of violation
06:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhMpjl1gHRM&ab_channel=MagicHandsComputerRepair

Plutto

Player
Player
https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1920/#post-6456

I get stuff like this happens to me on daily basis so i just ignore them but this guy had the audacity to be racist and then try and get me punished like this. He made a complaint against me and I thought I had my bodycam running but unfortunately after the incident happened I checked and it was not running. I know its my mistake but still I wanted to give it a shot. if you ask him for the full incident like until he leave the situation after abusing me in my mother-tongue so many times, I am 100% sure he wont show it to you because that will prove me innocent and him a racist. I hope you guys look into it.

and if he doesn't show you the full video i want to tell you that i asked him many time that i will be ready to comply lets just call an admin and get this sorted here only but he was determined on the abuse and wanted to get me punished, because i didn't complied when his friend and he was breaking a rule. as you can clearly see in the video his friend was not wearing 51% blue and he cuts the video before i say lets call an admin and sort this out. and as he claims I said, "your going to get banned bitch". I never said this.

and the guy who made the post is telling me that I should be playing GTA V Online. Brother after all you said to me you should think about your life choices. If you have the guts upload the full incident and everyone will know what kind of destructive mindset you have.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Without a full POV on your end, there is nothing that can be done.

Complaint Rejected.

Plutto

Player
Player
ok i understand that and i have one more question, is it actually failrp from me if I just stated that they are not folloing rules and thats why i am not going to comply. just want to clear this out as well, because one of them were not wearing a single blue colored clothing (ID:20414). and when i told my friend to just drive it was because we were alredy in car and they were only 3 and not all 3 of them were pointing guns at us as well one of the guys was still in the other car. you can see that in the video itself. and he clearly gave you half of the incident because after this i said that if you want we can call an admin and sort this out but he was not ready for it.

Top Bottom