Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexandre Senna
Administrators nickname
adham_pluxury
Date
Sep 18, 2022
Time
Proofs

A.Senna

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, After opening many threads and I apologize for that, now I know as you said in the last one the issued occurred a year ago (2021-07-18).
During that time It was the start of my stay at Grand RP and I was unaware of the rules I was breaking . Whit this i just want to say I'm sorry for breaking the rules and I would like if possible a reduction of my ban. As I said in other thread I really enjoy playing with my friends here. Mazhor all I am asking is if you could give me a reduction of my ban, I will never play on any other than my main account.

Best regards,
Alexandre Senna

SammFlawlesss

100% Families 100% Vagos 100% Bloods 7x Famwar
Leader of unofficial org
Is a good person i know them , is a grind player, he really like to play this, he deserve a second chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom