Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don salieri
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 17, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/194556/

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
I am very shameful and very apologetic to Ron miller whom i insulted in foreign language Because His friends and him is targetting me but after that we talked to each other and we clear all our things out.
I got banned for Bug abuse for 7 days + I got banned for another 7 days for parents insult from 17th September

As a request He is ready to take back his complaint off from me And i am really sorry for My mistake for Bug abuse and Insult to Ron miller (Respect) and May i get unban from the Project. Thank you

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Dear Admins,
Im the one who made the ban forum on him.

But, this guy apologized, he didn't know what the word was taken to be parent insult, b'cos he didn't mean to insult me itseems. It was on a friendly note. I took it too serious. Pls reconsider on him. He is a polite guy afterall.

Ron Miller

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
Thank you for the Kindness ron, i am really grateful to meet you , Respect for you ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom