Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-Shamus

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-US CT

4. Average online per day-3-5 weekdays
7-12 weekends

5. Your Discord-CayoPerico#6691

6. Your Nickname-Jamol Valentino

7. Your ID-181974

Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I would like to be leader of bloods because recently I was deputy in bloods we had made a few vital mistakes that lead on to have us disbanded. In my term I would go on to correct that.
2. As a leader I would also go on to make everything in my gang fair and have inexperienced people have a chance not by just rejecting them like other gangs, but by teaching them what they need to know to give them a chance in the city, I will also give out bonuses often to encourage everyone to come to events. Along with specials based solely on a members participation and helpfulness.
3. I feel I have the experience at this time after being hc a few times and deputy 1 time, I feel I can finally carry a gang of my own and get 100% turf and the #1 turf team. Also make bloods the most feared gang in events.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. My gang and I will arrive to do all clandestine and to attend all other events I also will give out bonuses at store rob, hostage situation, subs, and informant/car theft. I will also work on teaching all the gang members everything they need to know RP wise to be successful in the gang and make the most of their time in the gang.

-Thank you for considering my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom