Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
1. Information

1. Your name IRL - Gaur
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 10 - 14
5. Your Discord - GAUR#3550
6. Your Nickname - Gaur Vercetti
7. Your ID - 48335

2. Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Since my first day I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in the ghetto , my utter dedication and mindset towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I have seen others leaders to how they lead stuff and what mistakes they do and I will make sure that it doesn't happen and I can make the best ever bloods term and be the best bloods leader, and show this whole city what bloods is really capable of. I want to make a very big and bold statement with my leadership as I have all the connections all over the city and no one has more experience than me With my skills experience and knowledge I can also handle any type of situations in crime faction smoothly without any issues or conflicts. As I have a very dominant personality and can influence many people to follow me for sure I can lead a gang better than anyone as I know how to make gangs active from 0-100.

- As of my experience Its been 1.5 years since I have playing on GRP server and I have been in all the illegal orgs so that I know how everything works. I have been in all the gangs and I have been a deputy in 10-12 terms and I have done my flawlessly whether it is negotiation in the store robberies or leading big events like Fort Zancudo and battleship. Under my supervision everything was smooth and all the gang members always appreciated what I do and how Lead events. What I do and how I lead events they all want me to get the leadership.

- Not only I will create a good and strong gang I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly and don't make any trouble so that everyone can enjoy the server with proper RP. With my knowledge and skills I would improve the experience of the criminal RP and keep improving the majority of the RP day by day. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the The Bloods.

I am not here to take part, I am here to take over

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.
- I will make sure that my gang is taking part in every event and dominating other gangs in all way.
- I will make the negotiations even more realistic so that everyone can enjoy criminal RP.
- I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules strictly so that everyone can enjoy RP without any conflicts.
- I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too.
- I will make sure everyone respects each other in the gang.

4. My Goals for Bloods

-Increase rate of crime in the city
-Respect every gang member
-Making it a Terrorist Org
-100% Spray
-100% Turf

Thanks for reading my application...
Gaur Vercetti

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
You can do it My boy ++++++

Bloods deputy leader2xBallas High command x3 Marabunta High command 4xHigh command of vagos x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom