Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
daddy sosa
Administrators nickname
andy_lemon
Date
Jun 6, 2021
Time
10:10am| IST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1962/

chetandeshmukh

Blocked
Blocked
respected admin
i was banned under scamming a guy
under this thread i was banned
and the guy was claiming i took his money and didnt gave him the house key.
there was no evidence here he gave me money.
after that,
i made a ban appeal in that reply admin told me that he is having is own evidence,
and after contacting the guy who filed the complaint i talked to him and it was a whole misunderstanding between him and me and it was solved

after that the guy made a thread taking back the complaint

here is the link to thread where he explained everything and asked to unban me as it was misunderstanding.

this thread was not consisdered by admin and my ban appeals was rejected 3 times again and again saying you have scammed many people and the admin dont have any pov that i scammed someone by just verbal evidence iam still suffering through a ban
i really
love playing on your server i like this server and i respect all admins i dont disrespect any admins decision
i just want that in this case attention should be putted
so a innocent citizen does not suffer.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
there was no evidence here he gave me money.
We have logs
We have clearly rules where strictly prohibited to scam players on our server
Even if you have promised to turn back money - anyway fact of scamming was and only BAN of ur account made u to agree to return money. So admin have made the ONLY RIGHT decision - to ban you for Scamming !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom